or Connect

Posts by PiCcolocV

Gorgeous, perfect for types of fits I wear. Any eta on this being available on the site?
 Likely going to have a linen DB blazer done, will update as this materializes.
 I am sure others will chime in, but the general thought is bluchers are only appropriate for suits in more casual fabrics, specifically flannel. For a true navy business suit, a blucher like Lindrick/Marlow can look out of place. That being said, 99% of the people around you won't notice/care.
 Wish they had a shirt like this, but with darker-green stripes.
Adding my sizing/breaking in experience with the Marow wingtips. I ended up going TTS (10D) - first experience with both shell and a double leather sole, and it is definitely a noticeable difference from my other dress shoes.   Historically my best fitting dress shoes were slightly loose at the heel before the sole broke in, but then ended up fitting more or less spot on post-break in. With the Marlows they intially were tight in the toe box for both shoes, which caused...
If it were me, even though they will wrinkle when I start to wear them, I would exchange them for a new pair.
 I plan on wearing it about 50/50 with tie and without, but good note for future orders of pure "dress" shirts.
 And they responded with the following: - The folds at the shoulder should get eased by adjusting slightly (1/8").- Increase chest by 0.25". I went with Luxire's standard English spread, un-fused lightly lined collar, with hidden sleeve plackets. The hidden sleeve plackets I absolutely love, but one critical adjustment I had to make from last order - the standard MOP buttons are way too thick to easily fit into the allotted button hole for this customization, so for the...
I am unable to order/customize this shirt: http://custom.luxire.com/products/pale-blue-poplin-140-2#Customize   Am I missing it being out of stock somewhere?
 That is some serious Chukka game!