or Connect

Posts by PiCcolocV

Wow, WAY better than it looks on the website. Added to the list!
   Where to cop?
Yes, as I found out the hard way. :(   If you are a 10.5D in the AE 5 last, let me know. :)
That is the med brown.   Edit: Also, unless I am missing something, KW doesn't make black benchgrade captoes...
Thanks! Blazer is this: http://www.brooksbrothers.com/Regent-Fit-High-Performance-Blazer/MM00235,default,pd.html   Quality is just satisfactory (for SF anyways), but love the color of the navy, soft shoulders, and smoked MOP buttons on it. Great spring blazer, managed to snag it during one of their sales.
^ Here is a pic from last week - Kent Wang navy grenadine grossa with a brown sportcoat. Thought it worked decently enough.  
^This, also for context that picture is them after over a year of wear. 
Does anyone own the handgrade loafers, and if so any thoughts/pics?
Bought a pair of new Crockett and Jones for Ralph Lauren Brown Shell Cordovan Wingtips in 10D at a little over 2 months ago, but unfortunately the sizing is not for me. My loss is your gain on a great deal for a shoe that retails for $850. Shoes are still in excellent condition, could stand 1 round of the MAC method, but no defects.    Shoes have had over $100 worth of work on them, adding inset metal toe taps and topy soles, done by Sky Valet Shoes of Georgetown...
 Southern, been missing your fits - good to see you back, hope you get back to posting more.