or Connect

Posts by PiCcolocV

Interest check for UK9/US10 snuff suede captoe on the Hiro last, worn once around the mall. I just don't think the fit will work out for me, can send/upload pictures if so. Total including shipping to the US was $233, would be willing to part with them for $200 shipped.
I placed an order for a classic line pair on 4/19, got "ready to ship" 4/28, fed ex tracking is showing delivery tomorrow. VAT was excluded. Edit: YMMV
 The honest answer is, the two shoes are so different, there really is no way for me to compare - one is a dark brown lace up cap-toe, the other a medium-brown slip-on loafer. That said... Not surprisingly between the darker color and cap toe, the benchgrade has much less visible creasing where the medium brown loafer is more pronounced from the start. Similarly, thanks to having laces the captoe has less heel slip, where the loafer does have a little (though still...
Maiden voyage of the KW loafers, as mentioned before in this thread had the edges re-stained dark brown.   

This has been a common repeat requests for a few months now.
Remember, the angle you see when you look at your shoes is different than the angle everyone else sees when they look at them. Cheers!
I would say it is almost certainly just you aren't used to the last, they really are a nice balance, and appropriately sleek for suiting. Low quality pic, but below is a good example.   These are size 10 FWIW. 
Just got my loafers back from the cobbler - loved every single thing about the loafers except for the natural edges, so had him stain them dark brown and add topys. Very pleased with the result, all work done by A-1 Valet in Arlington for those in the DC area.         
 Dat fiddleback waist.