or Connect

Posts by PiCcolocV

Owning a havana blazer (and liking it) I would just note I find them hard to wear with ties due to the button stance, much better as a tie-less blazer. I would snap that in an instant if it werent for the button placement. 
 Welcome to the forum. Basically any question you would ever have has already been addressed or is being addressed in a specific thread dedicated to that topic (e.g., Ask a question get an answer to quick questions, how does this suit fit, suit supply, various forum affiliates, CBD, good taste, shoe care/repair, etc.) This is not a "post a new thread whenever you have a question" type place.  I suggest you start...
Depending on what you need done, A-1 Valet is right off the Clarendon metro, and has done supreme work on my topys and re-staining the sole edges from natural to dark brown. Probably wouldn't recommend him for a full re-sole though, and don't know if he can do sunken toe taps.
Anyone have pics of the burgandy grenadine in the wild?
white or very very light gray slacks.
They run a little long and narrow at the toe box compared to the benchgrade captoe and AE 5 last - I stayed true to size, but if you have wide feet you may want to size up .5 or it may just not be a last that works for you. I always recommend trying the shoes on yourself and returning if they don't work.
 You know your soporific ties!   You ever feel like parting ways with that green striped Corneliani, you PM me - that is about as ideal a tie for me as it gets. 
No need for 50 suits/shoes/jackets, and shirts would be nice but I think I can do a lot with a smaller rotation of soporific designs and colors, so ties it is for me.