or Connect

Posts by PiCcolocV

FWIW, the Marlow wingtips are my ideal shoe in every way... except for the last. I had the exact same issues you did. After 4 months of regular wear, and multiple attempts with various amounts and placements of pads, even though I was absolutely in love with the shoe and wanted it to work, I had to throw them up on the bay - if I am going to buy a "wear for the next 25 years" shoe, at the end of the day it must fit darn close to perfect, and the combo of the cramped toe...
X-post from the Washington DC SF Meetup, couple of KW items made an appearance.   KW hangrade loafer on the right:     KW pocket square:  

Pics from the meetup - didn't capture every maker, but tried to include them where I knew them:     Shoe circle from bottom going clockwise: - Carmina suede  - Santoni FAM pebble grain - Cheney - G&G - DC Lewis for Kent Wang loafer     - Isaia sportcoat     - Southwick for Epaulet sport coat - Kent Wang pocket square     - Brioni linen suit     - Suit Supply linen blazer - Luxire light blue summer gingham - Nordstrom pink pocket...
Weather looking like it will be spot on!   Also, would like to take some photos of the event, those that are camera shy just let me know.
As of right now, should be able to make it.
 My experience may be different than others, but I actually find Luxires standard english spread to be quite nice for both ties and unbuttoned - not an extreme cut-away, frames my neck/face well w/o a tie.
Beat, any pics of the unstructured jacket you mind sharing?
Most recent turnaround time for summer blue gingham, order places 6/4, shipping confirmation received today 6/13.