or Connect

Posts by PiCcolocV

No,true to size. 8.5 AE = 8.5 KW
Have the rugby polo in maroon, looking to pick up another. Any one have thoughts/recommendations on which color would be a good second choice? 
Ok, so in other words not a brand you can buy from a store...?
 @Chulillo What pants are those, and what weight/season are they?
@doodledoc wore them 2, sometimes 3/ week, but also wore them around indoors on carpet on off-days just to help the breaking in process.   @patliean1 I am 10D and they fit TTS.
 It has been a few years so don't remember exactly the break-in period - think it was around 2.5 weeks for heel slip to stop and all creases to be formed? Yes, standard brushing/conditioner/wax polish around once a month, kept in shoe bags with shoe trees when not in use. 
 After the shoes went through their initial break-in, there has been zero apparent wear or signs of any construction starting to slip. I know we tend to throw out the idea high-quality shoes are a long term investment (when in reality we all buy way more shoes than we need because we have a problem), but given there has been essentially no signs of aging after 3 years of wear, these are a legit "wear for 15-20 years" in my mind. All stitching is in perfect condition, sole...
Land's End flannel pants Polo Ralph Lauren Socks Kent Wang captoes  
Couple shots of the dark brown captoes, coming up on 3 years of wear.    
Jacobean Laton is THE ultimate S/S pocket square imo, there is not a single outfit during the warmer months I put together where it didn't work beautifully with all the color options available to you. A+++