or Connect

Posts by PiCcolocV

Happens with both of my linen-cotton blend shirts, but never had it happen with any other.
I have had them a little over the year. They run slightly long and slightly narrow, but nothing extreme - little bit of toe pinch for me on the right foot when I am wearing moderately thick socks (I run a pretty true 10D, Kent's benchgrade captoes in the same size fit me perfectly). If you have wide feet, this may not be for you, as I think if I sized up half a size the shoe would be too long.  Construction is superb, as one would expect, and the shoes are shockingly...
Jacobean Laton is, in my non-expert opinion, the perfect, absolutely perfect, spring/summer square. You can get so much variance out of it in how you fold it and what colors appear, goes with every outfit I can put together, and is simply gorgeous. Nice pick.
Alas, will not be able to make it this time - enjoy gentlemen!    Edit, got the date mixed up. Might be able to stop by it turns out.
 +1, love the flat waxed laces in the KWs.
 Extra money??? AE Park Aves currently retail for $385. Kent Wang BG captoes are $350. I own both, KW is SIGNIFICANTLY better quality. Unless you just don't like the last, going AE makes no sense - they are now more expensive.  FWIW I have the dark brown cap toe, and will be springing for the black captoe from KW in the near future.
 Some people won't even be arriving until around 6:30, come from Dupont, we should still be at The Observatory!
 They definitely permit it, I recently went to an event there hosted by Gtown Tobbacco where they passed out free cigars. 
Definitely tweed weather, was just outside and its already pleasantly nippy in the sun, a little cold in the shade. Will likely throw on a scarf and gloves for the rooftop. 
Final reminder of tonight's meet up, CWG is giving this 8/10 on the weather:   Today (Thursday): Clouds should be well off to the east by sunrise. Northwest winds of 5-10 mph make a jacket your friend. The sun is not challenged much with just a few clouds later in the afternoon. This allows highs to still reach the upper 50s to lower 60s despite yesterday’s cold front. Confidence: High Tonight: Breezes die off in the evening with readings in the 50s. That calm wind...