or Connect

Posts by PiCcolocV

Welp, time to throw my current black captoes on the bay and start saving for these. I have the dark brown captoes, and they are just incredible, can't wait for these. 
 I am a 10D Brannock and in the Strand, wear a 10D for both the brown captoes and the med brown loafers. Captoes have more room in toe box than loafers do, so I find is slightly better fitting of the two. 
I am a Havana 40R and had the sides cleaned up a bit - nip that thing and I think the fit will turn out spot on. The 38 was tighter in the waist, but too tight overall elsewhere. 
 Pics...
Started off walnut and used cognac polish, with a strip of the polish on the vamp after a couple years. This is after 3 years of consistent shining. 
 Luxire, glad to see you continuously expanding your offerings, but is there any word on the website overhaul? 
 I am sure the finished product is a noticeable improvement, but just a note AE manipulates the photos to create a more dramatic difference in their before/after pic - look at the background of the two photos. Too bad they don't take the shots under the same conditions and let the recrafting speak for itself. 
Watch, nice pair, but it is odd - your medallion seems to be further down the toe than mine, noticeably more space between the cap-toe stitching and the top of the medallion:  
Silver grenadine, glen plaid, or a sherpards check would look lovely, imho (assuming the groomsmen aren't also wearing navy suits). 
Betel, that is the Madison? How does it compare to the sizing of the havana? Any adjustments that had to be made, or are they basically the same just DB instead of SB?