or Connect

Posts by PiCcolocV

Never mind, I figured it out.   @blackbowtie @unbelragazzo @in stitches @ianGP @shoreman1782 @Ambulance Chaser  @random-adam @Joffrey @DividedWay @mishon @amerikajinda @cptjeff @rossoz @Kenneth Cole Haan @JermynStreet  @FillW @Cuttingboard 
The next Washington, DC meetup will be Thursday, October 30, at The Observatory Rooftop at the Graham Hotel in Georgetown (1075 Thomas Jefferson St NW). By now, you know the drill: Go to the roofdeck and look for the well-dressed gents. As usual, the plan is to meet for drinks starting at 6 PM and then dinner at 7:30.  While we can settle on the dining location while we are at The Observatory if we wish (roof is not a great place for dinner), I would propose Il Canale, a...
Nice, Stitchy. FYI, not sure if you saw it, but we are looking at doing the next DC meet up soon, likely 11/6.
Gentlemen, with cooler but not yet freezing temperatures, thought it may be a good reason to break out our fall attire and plan our next meetup . Last time we threw out The Observatory rooftop on the Graham Hotel in Georgetown as a potential location. Assuming we want to stick to the Thursday tradition, perhaps 10/30 or 11/6 would work? Any other preferences on potential locations?
      J. Crew sweater Luxire shirt ONA Bowery Camera Bag BR Jeans Meermin snuff suede
Upper-pic is from last year, but shows off the outfit in better lighting, wore the same outfit again for this challenge.      RLBL sport coat PRL Shirt Kent Wang Tie Hober square BR Slacks Meermin snuff suede shoes
Latest order details.    Order placed: 9/26 Shipping notification received: 10/8 Total production time: 13 days (includes weekends)   Order consisted of 4 shirts, 2 sets of the same fabric with slightly different construction. Used the same measurements on a few previous orders. I am guessing the use of the same measurements and in-stock fabrics helped with the turnaround time. 
 Owning a havana blazer (and liking it) I would just note I find them hard to wear with ties due to the button stance, much better as a tie-less blazer. I would snap that in an instant if it werent for the button placement. 
 Welcome to the forum. Basically any question you would ever have has already been addressed or is being addressed in a specific thread dedicated to that topic (e.g., Ask a question get an answer to quick questions, how does this suit fit, suit supply, various forum affiliates, CBD, good taste, shoe care/repair, etc.) This is not a "post a new thread whenever you have a question" type place.  I suggest you start...
Depending on what you need done, A-1 Valet is right off the Clarendon metro, and has done supreme work on my topys and re-staining the sole edges from natural to dark brown. Probably wouldn't recommend him for a full re-sole though, and don't know if he can do sunken toe taps.