or Connect

Posts by Raisinbran72

Black on black with box and extra laces. Shoes are very lightly worn with barely any signs of wear. Price includes shipping in CONUS.
Two Gitman Vintage OCBD shirts for Sale. Size Large. One in Blue and one in white. Both in excellent to like new condition. Worn and washed once. Bought them thinking they would fit but realized I'm a medium in Gitman. Would also be willing to trade for mediums in the same shirt. I'm not putting pictures up. You know what they look like. You can google sizing as well. Gitman shirts run pretty standard through sizes. I have done numerous sales on here and ship the day after...
PM sent
22.5 P2P
. Engineered Garments 19th Century Gray Flannel. 3/4 Placket. Worn and washed once. $60  
1) Engineered Garments seersucker Plaid shirt. Pop over in greens, yellow, purple and white. Size Large. In good condition..there is a small tear at one of the gussets nothing major and an easy fix. I never even noticed it until inspecting it now. $60 obo 2) Post O'Alls Calico stripe pop over. Size Large. Very unique shirt. Grey and white in color. In great condition. $60 Prices include shipping in CONUS.
Looking for Gios in any color but prefer navy or gray. Size 32-33. Please PM if you have any to sell. Thanks.
Would you do $60?
Yes. For the past two years. Scored a one off tweed blazer both times that was told they will never make again and fit OTR. LOVE THE SAMPLE SALES1!
Looking for Gitman Vintage shirts in size large. Especially white oxfords and polka dot oxfords. If you have anything please let me know. Thanks.