or Connect

Posts by hugo888

Damn sorry to hear that. What was your total before and after. My margielas were 376 US. I'm in NY by the way.
Did the customs bill come with the sneakers or after they were delivered? I got my sneakers but no bill yet.Thanks.
Hey got a sizing question. I'm a 40 in CP and 41 in MMM, what would I be in a Lanvin midtop?   Thanks in advance.
Hey guys,   Question about sizing for SLP sneakers. I wear a 40 in Common projects and Balenciaga and a 41 in MMM. Would you get true to size for SLP or size down.   Thanks.
Authentic, gently used Louis Vuitton Damier Keepall 55 with strap. Canvas with leather detailing. Bought brand new and used only 2-3 times a year. Retail price at the moment is $1550. Comes with hardware but without keys for lock. ID has already been personalized so will not include with item. Made in France. Please send message for additional pics or questions. Shipping not included. Wouldn't mind a face to face purchase in Manhattan. No offers below asking price...
Can anyone identfy this denim jacket? Thanking you in advance. http://imgur.com/AtF1L
 Brand new with tags, A.P.C. leopard pattern gray sweatshirt. Size small. Sold out on APC website. There are a few other sites that sell this item but not in size S. 10 bucks for shipping or meet in NYC.
take it up with prada cchen - http://store.prada.com/en/FL/man/wallets/document-holders/2M1220_ZLP_F0LBU
Hello people, Up for sale is a brand new, never used, Prada document holder in the saffiano leather in a medium gray color. It is exactly as pictured except it is all gray without the blue slot details. It used to be on the US e store but it is sold out and this pic was retrieved from the UK store. The item is without box or receipt because it was a gift which I received for my birthday and threw away the box/bag when I received it. It does come with the authenticity...
 A gift card to shopgoldyn (dot) com for the amount of $241.50. They carry womenswear, jewelry and designers such as McQueen and Alexander Wang. You can have the physical gift card sent to you or just have it electronically transferred. Thanks for looking. hp