or Connect

Posts by Dingusberry

Is it stiff, thick or comfortable against the skin? I really like the colour of the fabric. 
I know about Boggi. Can Boggi be compared to BB in terms of quality? Doesn't Caruso just make suits and jackets? Yeah, Caruso makes some (or all of the) Purple Label suits. 
Which brands are the European/British equivalent of Ralph Lauren/Brooks Brothers?
Does anyone know if there is going to be a pre-sale for ralphlauren.co.uk?
There's no Blue Dress Stripe Seersucker on the website. Do you think it's sold out?
I have had my sky blue oxford for around 9 months now, and I don't feel like they are similar, but that is just my opinion. My PRL shirt is more similar to the sky blue oxford.  I have the sky blue oxford, blue university stripes oxford, classic blue oxford, red university stripes oxford, warzone plus oxford and soon to have the peach casual oxford. I would say that the classic blue oxford are the most similar to sky blue oxford. the classic blue oxford is a little bit...
I have 6 oxfords from Luxire and none of them are close to J. Crew's softnesses. 
20% off outerwear @ Trunk with code OUTER20
Did you reference an order number to get the Mercer collar on your shirts or did you measure your own Mercer shirt?The Mercer collar is in the collar spreadsheet, but when you search the order number in this thread you'll find that the order number is actually for an Epaulet collar. My mistake for not doing research before I ordered the shirt, but I am fine with the collar cause the Epaulet collar is actually very nice.