or Connect

Posts by Dingusberry

okey, so the rumors were right. I heard stephan schneider makes his stuff in india. that may be reason why it itches. 
Bumping with my question:   Does Stephan Schneider wool itch? 
This scarf, but in another colour. How is the wool? Does it itch?
I saw a Stephan Schneider scarf in 100% wool for $100 from $168. I've never experienced SS stuff before, so this could be the chance to buy something.  Should I buy it, or stick to Johnstons of Elgin cashmere scarf for £30?
At SouthWillard a few days ago, some of the shirts were $60 (white oxford, blue striped oxford etc.) but they have now increased the price to $88. Opening Ceremony sells GBV x OC shirts for $60, if you want to check it out. I don't like 'em, the shirts are kinda tacky. 
Looks like they increased the price of some of the GBVs. The blue striped oxford was $60 few days ago, now it costs $88.   Do they do more drops?   I think they dropped down to 80% last year, but i am not sure.
You should ask the Streetwear & Denim section, they know better than Men's Clothing. 
  Tonello sweater in 50% Superkid Mohair, 20% wool and 30% PA (what is PA?)
Oh. I found one at Opening Ceremony on 50% off, but in small. I usually wear xs, so this jacket will not fit me. 
What's your thougths about the shirt jacket? Is it worth buying?