or Connect

Posts by Dingusberry

I tried the code for the New Balance M576GWG (Washed Green) and it didn't work. However, the code works on other models. Weird.
Seems like it doesn't work for New Balance either. 
How is the thickness and the feel(soft/smooth/poplin-ish) of the Green Blue Tartan? 
The collars roll sharply outwards in a weird angle and look shorter because of the button placements. My first shirt looks like the collar in the picture in the spreadsheet, while the others don't. 
I am working on a new collar for a BD (it is actually an old Barba BD collar #3062. They made it perfect the first time, but the collars of my last 3 orders don't look like the first one. So I want to make my future BD collars look exactly like my first Barba collar). Is this the right way of drawing the collar? Do I need some adjustments? I also assume that Luxire would understand that the lines should be straight and not skewed (red and yellow line) like in the...
Thanks! I think it looks like the second knot. 
$60 international shipping :( and they don't even ship to the UK. what the fuck.
I have and it works. I have used my suede captoe boots in the rain and the snow and the leather isn't damaged.
FW14-20-O8OM5
Does anyone have a tutorial for how to tie a scarf like the guy on the right? I believe both of the pictures show the same knot?