or Connect

Posts by Dingusberry

How often do RTW suitmakers like Kiton, Brioni, Oxxford etc. release a collection? Do they have more than A/W and S/S collections?
I tried to search the thread, but I found nothing. Thanks! How accurate is the shipping, relative to the estimate date? 
My order details haven't changed since yesterday. It only says "Picked up". I think this is weird, because FedEx usually updates the travel history every day and especially in the early morning around 4 am. Has this happened to you guys? This is my first order, and I am little bit concernded, because I need the order the day after the estimated date. 
Couldn't it be the shirt, underneath, that makes the wrinkles? Because when I wear it nude, it seems like there are less (or none) wrinkles around the shoulders. Am I right, or is this just a placebo? [[SPOILER]]   Edit2: Anothing about my shoulders. My shoulders are placed where I have marked it at the picture below. Is this why the shoulders are too big? The red area is where my shoulders are compared to the green area, where it's just an empty bubble.  [[SPOILER]]...
Is the jacket so large that it can't be fixed by a tailor?
Thanks for replying!       Is it okay now? The pictures were taken from chest angle. I would also say that this is the smallest size among RTW-makers, and almost every jacket have either too wide shoulders or too long sleeves.
Hi guys!   So, I just received my sports coat from Suit Supply, which also is my first sport coat ever. I'm just 18, so I have a long way to go. I know that I need to shorten my sleeves, but not how much.  I am also not sure about the length, is the jacket too long? Is there anything else I need to fix, or should I return the jacket because it's too big?   Thanks!   (I copied this from the tailor fit & feedback thread, because I'm in a hurry) [[SPOILER]]
Hi guys!   So, I just received my sports coat from Suit Supply, which also is my first sport coat ever. I'm just 18, so I have a long way to go. I know that I need to shorten my sleeves, but not how much.  I am also not sure about the length, is the jacket too long? Is there anything else I need to fix, or should I return the jacket because it's too big?   Thanks!   [[SPOILER]] Edit: My thighs look super skinny in these pictures, it may be the angle. I'm usually not...
You guys are soo sexy. I can't wait to get a job that requires suit or sports coat as workingwear. 
Hi, guys.    I just bought a sportscoat from Suit Supply, but I am not sure if it is going to fit or not. However I am going to need a blazer for next week, and unfortunately I don't have many blazers in my wardrobe. Is it bad to use a suit jacket as a blazer? I am going to use this grey suit jacket as a plan B, what's your thoughts about it?