or Connect

Posts by Dingusberry

The struggles of being a student with short arms 
What should I tell the tailor? That was my first attempt of shortening the sleeves of a jacket and. I guess it is hard to make it look decent when you have to shorten the sleeves with 2 inches. 
There is one tailor (actually a taylor group) who charges from £12.50 up to £30 "depending on the detail" which is decent price.  Did your sleeves end up like this? It is a Washington jacket and I had to shorten the sleeves by 2 inches (I think). He charged £35 and he was a certified tailor.
Has anyone successfully shortened the sleeves of a SS jacket? Is it a very complicated and difficult procedure, if not, are most tailors able to do it? 
How is it compared to the classic blue oxford? I ordered the Peach casual oxford but it was not casual at all.  
I have problems with finding jeans that fit me due to squats. I have large thighs, large butt and narrow waist. If I find a pair of jeans that fit in the thighs and leg opening, then the jeans would be very roomy in the waist. I just bought a pair of jeans which fits everywhere except for in the waist.    How do I tweak the measurements to fit my waist based on the said jeans? Could I just put all the measurements from my jeans but reduce the waist?
I have problems with finding jeans that fit me due to squats. I have large thighs, large butt and narrow waist. If I find a pair of jeans that fit in the thighs and leg opening, then the jeans would be very roomy in the waist. I just bought a pair of jeans which satisfy all the criteria except for the latter. I'm thinking about going MTM (Luxire) to find the best fit.    How do I tweak the measurements to fit my waist based on the said jeans? Could I just put all the...
How is the weave? Royal, pinpoint or casual?
Beautiful! What is the order number? 
and what about students? we have to carry books and laptops.