or Connect

Posts by Dingusberry

No, I haven't. I have only tried on Havana, Washington and Lazio. 
When I weighed 120lbs I couldn't find any suits or jackets that would fit me, and the only option was to gain weight. I am not sure if I had discovered SS yet or if they stocked 32Rs but I only tried on 36R which was a bit too big. What kind of problems do you have with your shoulders? I also have problems with my shoulders, 34R and 36R were too small for my shoulders, and when I pointed it out, the sales rep at the London store told me he couldn't do anything with it.
I am 5'7 as well, and weigh 141lbs. I have a 36R in Washington jacket, which fits good, and a 34R in a Lazio suit. According to the size guide 36S are built for larger men, but I haven't tried on S sizes yet, so I have no experience with that. 
 I am 30 or 31. The tailor at the SS shop had to let out the waist on my trousers. I don't think it looks weird now, but it fits much better. 
I just bought a Lazio 34R suit and the pant size is 34/44
I have a Washington jacket that I bought couple a years ago that had too long sleeves, which I had to shorten by 1-2 inches.   I am travelling to London this week and I am probably going to visit one of the SS shops there. I want to buy a suit, but I have problems finding jackets that have short enough sleeves. Which SS fits have short arms?    Edit: For reference, I am 5'7
I am going to be in London for 4 days in a week. Any suggestions of shops with nice sales right now? Thanks.
Why don't we ever get those crazy deals in Europe? :(
Are the in-store sales usually better than the online sales? I am travelling to London in a few weeks, and I am wondering if it's worth taking a trip to one of the shops in town.
Which shops do DDP (Duty Delivery Paid)? I know of MrPorter, J. Crew and Barney's Warehouse.