or Connect

Posts by Dingusberry

He lives a very modest life, and I don't think he wears anyone. Probably his own clothing. 
Why are they much cheaper?
Does anyone know the difference between CPs and TBS' CPs? Are the quality and fit the same?
 Would washing the shirt in the washing machine make the shirt fade evenly? Or could it possibly be that some spots on the shirt is darker than the rest. I have not used the shirt yet, so there is no fading. 
I am not sure if this is the right thread to ask, but I have a question about denim shirt. I recently bought a denim shirt which I think is too dark for my preference. Is it any way I can change the colour of the shirt without damaging it? I like more of a 'washed feel'? Do I just throw it in the washing machine, or does soaking do the job?
Does anyone know why linen feels itchy on my skin? I just purchased my second linen piece of clothing, which is a 100% Uniqlo linen shirt, the first one being a cotton/linen blend trousers, which also was itchy. Am I allergic to linen?
The UK or European MrP sale usually starts later than the US one. Last year it started on the 22/06, and the year before on 24/06
What colours for linen shirts are the most versatile? Or what colours do most people usually wear?
Does anyone have the Lemaire Pleated Shorts? How are they? I have the Lemaire Chino Shorts, which I think has very thick material, almost too thick for shorts and the summer.
What's up with all those European companies which only have sales exclusively for Americans?What's the reasoning behind this?