or Connect

Posts by Dingusberry

Thanks!
Do Luxire keep the patterns and measurements for all orders? Let's assume I am going to use my recent shirt pattern, which is a pattern for slim dress shirts, to make a new shirt pattern for flannel shirts. I like my flannel and casual shirts a bit more roomier than my dress shirts.   Can I make Luxire add a few inches on some of the measurements when I provide the measurements for my flannel shirts and then reference back to my old 'dress shirt pattern #XXX1' when I...
ASOS probably. I know Oi Polloi sells some Fred Perry and Lacoste
Isn't there a certain limit for the customs?  Why don't parcels from Japanese get caught? 
How likely is it to be hit by customs duties and taxes in the UK if you use overseas national couriers such as USPS?
What fabric is that? looks nice!
westaway.co.uk has some nice Johnston's of Elgin cashmere for around £30-40. Pretty good quality
happened in november/early december when they didn't remove the sale from summer and offered a 20% off code.
I see that you went with the inverted pleats. It looks great! Did you use these pictures from Drake's as a reference and did you need to change the measurements? [[SPOILER]]
What collar is that? I really like the combination of the collar and the denim shirt.