or Connect

Posts by Dingusberry

What collar is that? I really like the combination of the collar and the denim shirt. 
WWhat courier did Uniqlo use? I am in the UK, and they use Hermes which I think is faster than Royal Mail. 
What do you think the standard delivery is going to take nowadays? Do you think it is going to take much more than 3 days since it is the Christmas period? 
late december or in the beginning of january
I just bought a pair of boat shoes (Sperry Topsiders) with a deep discount . They are maybe 1/2-1 size too big. However, if I tighten the laces the shoes fit comfortably in the heel, but a bit uncomfortable on top where the bottom of the laces meet the top of my feet. Should I return them or should I use them with with tightened laces? Does insoles help with shoes that are too big?
I tried the code for the New Balance M576GWG (Washed Green) and it didn't work. However, the code works on other models. Weird.
Seems like it doesn't work for New Balance either. 
How is the thickness and the feel(soft/smooth/poplin-ish) of the Green Blue Tartan? 
The collars roll sharply outwards in a weird angle and look shorter because of the button placements. My first shirt looks like the collar in the picture in the spreadsheet, while the others don't.