or Connect

Posts by leftofthedial

Welcome to our fair city! I hope you're enjoying it so far. We'd definitely love to see you come by. Our Lenox and Midtown stores carry the widest breadth of Trussini, but we've got some at each location. Definitely let me know when you're gonna come in and I'll try my best to be there.  Stenstroms shirting runs trimmer than our in-house, but not so much so that I would call it a "slim" fit. For you, I would recommend sticking with the same size whereas a more traditional...
Only find worth noting in quite a while, wish they were my size. RRL Officer chino - 31 x 32. Avail.
Huge shout outs to @tubs and @GetBlatzed for two gnarly hookups:
@Caustic Man Absolutely wonderful idea for a thread. It's nice to see Southern Trad getting some love. Subscribed.
@futuremyth Awesome random vintage haul, but that Sacred Reich shirt is killeeeeer.
 Thanks, dude! That is an unstructured Southwick coat put through the ringer (and rarely pressed, because what fun is that!?) I shot you a PM on the questions! And included some info on that MTM jacket Glenn is wearing.   Black suede has become one of my favorite leathers for shoes. Rarely seen, but really cool. At the moment the medallion bal and the unlined chukka are the only two styles we have in black suede. The bal is on the Hampton last, which fits about the same as...
I think you know how much I love popover shirts. They're one of those left-field things for some people, but it's rad to see our dudes getting into them. Some remember the Trad roots, some just dig how easy and relaxed the vibe is. I think something like that Summer tartan would suit you quite well.The Vetra coats are really great in the same sort of way - relaxed, a little off-kilter and easy to just toss on and go.Glen's coat is a silk/linen sneaky Glen Plaid MTM from...
@MJMcRibb Sanders, I think.
As many others have said, I didn't know Brian personally, but he always seemed like a pretty wonderful dude. It's amazing to see/feel the sense of community in this thread, regardless of what situation brings it to the forefront. Everyone who posts here and helps to build that is a stand-up person, in my opinion. Haven't found a lot lately, but I liked the "first item thrifted" question. I've been going to flea markets and thrifts as long as I can remember, but the very...
 Man, I think you'd be really into Vetra as a whole. They make traditional French workwear, outside of Paris, with a slightly updated cut (though still relaxed) with some of the best fabric selections out there. In the Spring/Summer it's typically blends like cotton/linen or cotton drill cloth, in the Fall/Winter it's cotton moleskin, wool tweed blends and corduroy. The details are very true to their original designs and they've remained relatively unchanged as a company...