or Connect

Posts by leftofthedial

Hey everyone, Thank you so much for the kind words, both here and over email! It's been so rad getting to know all of you guys over the past few years. This thread and the in-store customer base are both great assets to the community spirit that I feel like we all make an effort to build. I'll still be around SF very often, so feel free to drop me a line if any of you come to Atlanta or need anything.
   I think Ken P mostly nailed it, especially in regards to the vintage stuff. I love WWM (vintage and Daiki era), which I think sells alright. Haven't really seen a lot of McNairy do well on the secondhand market, but there are a few cool pieces (though definitely less good/cool).
 Greatest. Haul. Ever.
Engineered Garments Blue Chambray Field Shirt - US Small    [[SPOILER]]   Picked this up recently, but it's a little too wild for me. -F/W 2010 (I believe)-Made in New York City-classic EG fit Measurements: Chest - 20" Shoulder - 17" Sleeve - 24.75" Length (from bottom of collar) - 30" Collar - 15.5"FREE SHIPPING IN THE USA. International $40. If you have any questions, or want to shoot over an offer, feel free to drop me a line!
Kiton Napoli 100% Linen Jacket - EU 50/US 40   [[SPOILER]]   This amazing, unique piece has barely been worn (if at all). Tags still attached to inner pocket, lower pockets mostly basted. The shape is something I don't think I've ever seen from Kiton. A fusion of sportcoat and car coat elements, made up in beautiful navy linen. -Made in Italy-Slim fit (see measurements below)-Unique shape.-Functional, covered cuff buttons-Handwork and pick stitching...
 Jesus H. Christ.
 Edit: True thrift. First Kiton I've ever picked up (aside from the Sartorio made by Kiton that is in Nat's hands now). Has tags attached on the inside, lower pockets basted, but could've been worn very lightly. 100% crispy linen. Anyone with info about what it actually is, lemme know! Navy Linen Car Coat (?) - EU 50 - Available.  [[SPOILER]]
Today I had my heart broken by a Sartoria Partenopea Super 150's orphan, only to find the weirdest Kiton jacket I've ever seen (and the first I've found!). Pics tomorrow.
Haven't had much access to a camera, but really haven't found much to speak of lately anyhow. Quick and dirty photos: Engineered Garments Chambray Field Shirt - Small - Available.    [[SPOILER]]   Gitman Vintage Plaid Oxford - Small - Available.    [[SPOILER]]   LVC Repro Distressed Linen Popover (sample?) - Small - Available.   [[SPOILER]]
@TJGent87 They're a washed LVC. Can't see much from the photo but I would guess a 1947 model. Cone selvedge, made in Turkey (all non-raw models are to my knowledge). The inside tag should have the year of the cut (1947 = 47 501). Some of the crazier distressed models have insane retail.