or Connect

Posts by leftofthedial

@impuntura *mic drop*
Man, between finishing up SS17 and working on getting a bunch of early Fall deliveries online, I've been neglecting you guys and updates. I'm sorry about that!   We found a lot of killer garments and accessories for Spring (and some things for a holiday delivery as well). I'm going to highlight some of my favorites.   Inis Meain   First up is this incredibly indigo dyed heavy linen overshirt. I really don't think I've seen a linen like this before, it's certainly...
There's a resale store in Atlanta that has so many Yeezys all the time, all priced between $300-500. I checked out a few pair that in no way felt legit (though, to be fair I have no idea what legit pairs feel like), but a friend there said they sell all day long... Personally, I can't get down with selling fake, either through ignorance or on purpose.
Asked this in the want thread too: Anyone looking to get rid of a pair of slim-ish denim in 29-30? I've been trying to find a pair for a while and have come up empty-handed. Preferably made in USA/Japan and with a non-low rise.
Anyone looking to get rid of a pair of slim-ish denim in 29-30? I've been trying to find a pair for a while and have come up empty-handed. Preferably made in USA/Japan and with a non-low rise:
I was pretty stoked on this, so a flip brag (was also a grail find for me!). Found the jacket (sans buttons) half-off at a Goodwill I had never been to and the buttons NOS for an excellent price on the 'Bay.
Been a while since I had anything brag-worthy, so I've been living vicariously through you guys! Thanks to the women's section gods at Goodwill. Also, kind of sad when their prices are significantly less than other stores, most of the time. Size EU 50, available in all it's gnarly/insane glory: Someone needs to wear the hell out of this! PS - someone found a pair of RM Williams boots in a UK8 the other day. Meant to PM you, so hit me up if you see this!
@snackbandit Holy shit those Kiton coats...especially the emerald green. Also, Skingraft might be the worst brand name I've ever seen.
@vexco You won the internet today. @kbadgley84 Universal Works is an English brand that re-interprets workwear and classic sportswear. I dig a lot of what they do, sometimes it's a little over-detailed though. Doesn't seem to be distributed that widely. Seems to do fairly well on the Bay.
@joshmick The sizing on the bottom is AU sizing (basically the same as UK), so 7.5 = US 8.5. Killer score, Blunnies are great boots (though I wish they were still made in Australia).