or Connect

Posts by leftofthedial

Pretty damn good few days. Alden for Blackbird Black Shell PT Boot (Christopherson's Creamery Milkman Boot) - 6.5D - Available.   [[SPOILER]]  Tim Hamilton Dad jeans sample - Medium - Available.   [[SPOILER]]   Ray Bans Wayfarers - Available.   [[SPOILER]]   Umii 908 Indigo Dyed Long Shirt - N/A   [[SPOILER]]   And my post wouldn't be complete without a random, vintage-y pick up Upland (?) Vest - N/A   [[SPOILER]]
A little Alden for Blackbird shell to start the day. With some sad shoe laces. Edit: They're a Barrie last 6.5D (so true US 7D), to save most of you time. Small show guys, lemme know if you're interested! Better pics tomorrow. Quick and dirty cell iPhone shot.
Located in NYC.    Prices include shipping in the US!   Feel free to shoot me a message if you have any questions.    Barbour Navy Beaufort - size 40 - $100/OBO   Jacket has been worn, but is in great condition and perfectly broken in.             Measurements:   Chest - 23.75" Shoulder - Raglan Sleeves - 31.5" (center back) BOC - 31"     Woolrich Woolen Mills Pilot vest (SS12) - $75   Worn sparingly, in immaculate condition. Really rad...
Located in NYC.    Prices include shipping in the US!   Feel free to shoot me a message if you have any questions.    Barbour Navy Beaufort - size 40 - $100/OBO   Jacket has been worn, but is in great condition and perfectly broken in.             Measurements:   Chest - 23.75" Shoulder - Raglan Sleeves - 31.5" (center back) BOC - 31"     Woolrich Woolen Mills Pilot vest (SS12) - $75   Worn sparingly, in immaculate condition. Really rad...
I'm pretty sure they're Generic Man (same company as Generic Surplus, but made in Portugal). Price point is in the high 200-low 300 range. Has made shoes for Public School also.Probably the same or similar factory to STA and VE.
 Yeah, I figured it wasn't actually vintage, but never hurts to check! Appreciate the info.
 Thank you! I figured it was something like that, but you never know.  Hell yeah. Gold jacket, green jacket, who gives a shit?!
Cross post from the thrift thread. Anyone that has even a little info, drop me a line! Carroll & Co. Navy Cotton Blouson/Trucker jacket(?) - size 40 - Available. Possibly vintage, leather trimmings, made in Italy. Could the numbers on the fabric tag be the manufacturing date (last photo)? [[SPOILER]]
Sorry to re-post, but anyone have ideas about this thing (age, manufacturer info, etc) Carroll & Co. Navy Cotton Blouson/Trucker jacket(?) - size 40 - Available. Possibly vintage, leather trimmings, made in Italy. Could the numbers on the fabric tag be the manufacturing date (last photo)? Anyone that might know something hit me up! [[SPOILER]]
A few rad finds this week, thankfully. Been pretty dry in NYC for me. Barbour Navy Beaufort - size 40 - Available.   [[SPOILER]]   Woolrich Woolen Mills Flight Vest (SS12, I think) - Medium - Available. [[SPOILER]]   YMC Henley - Large - Available. Hard to tell, but the fabric is KILLER. A loose-knit jersey sort of fabric.  [[SPOILER]]   And, definitely one of my favorite things I've picked up. Carroll & Co. Navy Cotton Blouson/Trucker jacket(?) - size 40 -...