or Connect

Posts by elev8rz

You may not believe it, but here's the story:   I was out entertaining my daughter and thought I'd drop by a Goodwill on the way back home. I've been looking for a suit appropriate for job interviews and I've had no luck finding my size so far. Now, this particular store has had a pair of Alden loafers sitting on display for about a month now, priced at $60 and in my size. Being out of work, my budget is tight and I have to keep my priorities: Suit first. Of course I...
  Various polo tees in various sizes, from $10-25. From top left to bottom: J Crew, Sz L (Yellow), $10 Brooks Bros. Golden Fleece Performance Tee, Red, Sz. L, $25 Polo Golf, Sz. L, Pink w/Diamond pattern, $15 Pringle of Scotland golf polo tee, Sz L, $15 J Crew, Sz XL (Striped), $10 each  
  Various polo tees in various sizes:       Brooks Bros. Golden Fleece Performance Tee, Sz. L, $25 Pringle of Scotland golf polo tee, Sz L, $15 Polo Golf, Sz. L, $15 J Crew, L (Yellow), XL (Striped), $10 each  
  Various polo tees in various sizes:       Brooks Bros. Golden Fleece Performance Tee, Sz. L, $25 Pringle of Scotland golf polo tee, Sz L, $15 Polo Golf, Sz. L, $15 J Crew, L (Yellow), XL (Striped), $10 each  
got out for a little while today. found a L. Barbera button-down shirt and a leather travel case of 18 brass collar stays of varying sizes.   the shirt is a large so not my size. as.fucking.usual.  it was my first Barbera so I didn't want to leave it behind. any offers PM me.  
I thought I might have gotten pased over Thanks for the reassurance. I agree, but I just had to hear it from someone else. Thanks again!
i am currently hunting for a suit that is appropriate for job interviews. this is the first i've found in my size (38S) in months and i want to know if i'm being too picky. my problem with it is the low button stance, which puts the top button just right above my navel. ultimately i simply need an inexpensive serviceable suit until i'm able to invest in better quality.   i know i'll need to narrow the torso a bit and shorten the sleeves. once that's done, will this...
A guy selling an RLPL finds my thread and says:   "Sooo, let's see... maybe this elev8rz will buy my RLPL pinstr...... wait no he's broke. But wait! This ampersand character sounds like he's doing muuuuuch better. Good thing he jumped on eleL8RZ thread.... ha! I said eleL8RZ"   lol. just fuckin with you ampersand. hope you find a beautiful suit.
accepting "Best Offers" from dickheads on eBay who end up not paying. why the fuck did you make the offer?! why haven't you responded to my messages?! do you want a non-payment case, you shit?!     
I'll hopefully be interviewing for a new job soon and I don't have a decent suit. Let's say I'm in the rebuilding stage and I've had a hell of a time waiting for one in my size to pop up on my thrifting route. I'm looking for a decent suit of no particular brand in charcoal, preferably, but navy is great as well. Please keep in mind I am limited on what I can invest right now, so if you have been waiting to unload your Oxxford or RLPL, I may not be your man. I'll kindly...