or Connect

Posts by elev8rz

Okay, I can deal with that. Thanks for the info.
I made it out to a new spot I've only visited once before, and I may have hit a small jackpot. Verification please? If these work out they will go towards my interview suiting fund. You guys gave me some hope    Armani Le Collezioni, 46L:   [[SPOILER]] Ermenigildo Zegna, ?L (EU Sizing maybe, difficult to make out):   [[SPOILER]]      
I'm really overwhelmed by yall's kindness. I've been PM'ing with a couple of members and didn't realize there was such a response. I really want to express to all of you my gratitude for your offers and well-wishes. I shared this story thinking I might start a "pay it forward" thread, or at the very least hear some other stories y'all may have, but I didn't expect this. I'll get to each of you individually as soon as I'm able. Thank you all again.     Maybe we can...
You may not believe it, but here's the story:   I was out entertaining my daughter and thought I'd drop by a Goodwill on the way back home. I've been looking for a suit appropriate for job interviews and I've had no luck finding my size so far. Now, this particular store has had a pair of Alden loafers sitting on display for about a month now, priced at $60 and in my size. Being out of work, my budget is tight and I have to keep my priorities: Suit first. Of course I...
  Various polo tees in various sizes, from $10-25. From top left to bottom: J Crew, Sz L (Yellow), $10 Brooks Bros. Golden Fleece Performance Tee, Red, Sz. L, $25 Polo Golf, Sz. L, Pink w/Diamond pattern, $15 Pringle of Scotland golf polo tee, Sz L, $15 J Crew, Sz XL (Striped), $10 each  
  Various polo tees in various sizes:       Brooks Bros. Golden Fleece Performance Tee, Sz. L, $25 Pringle of Scotland golf polo tee, Sz L, $15 Polo Golf, Sz. L, $15 J Crew, L (Yellow), XL (Striped), $10 each  
  Various polo tees in various sizes:       Brooks Bros. Golden Fleece Performance Tee, Sz. L, $25 Pringle of Scotland golf polo tee, Sz L, $15 Polo Golf, Sz. L, $15 J Crew, L (Yellow), XL (Striped), $10 each  
got out for a little while today. found a L. Barbera button-down shirt and a leather travel case of 18 brass collar stays of varying sizes.   the shirt is a large so not my size. as.fucking.usual.  it was my first Barbera so I didn't want to leave it behind. any offers PM me.  
I thought I might have gotten pased over Thanks for the reassurance. I agree, but I just had to hear it from someone else. Thanks again!
i am currently hunting for a suit that is appropriate for job interviews. this is the first i've found in my size (38S) in months and i want to know if i'm being too picky. my problem with it is the low button stance, which puts the top button just right above my navel. ultimately i simply need an inexpensive serviceable suit until i'm able to invest in better quality.   i know i'll need to narrow the torso a bit and shorten the sleeves. once that's done, will this...