or Connect

Posts by elev8rz

Thanks to both of you gentlemen. The Dormeuil seemed to be very nice, I'll keep an eye out for it next time.     I figured the Alexandre was nothing special.  I didn't find anything impressive at the time I saw it.
a moment for education if you please. any info on these is appreciated:       this was on a samuelsohn jacket:      
left behind, BD Baggies in 17":   hell yeah those are Mallards flying in paisley!
  i am distraught. i finally decided to got to a record shop in town and get a professional opinion on the value of a neat 5 piece vinyl collection from the 40's that i picked up from a thrift for $2. while walking down the stairs, it slipped from my hand, and the entire leather binding ripped apart. i have seen similar collections sell for upwards of $600. whatever this was worth, it's now a fraction of that.    appreciate the recommendation though. i may peel myself...
i have just added a small collection of inexpensive polo shirts and a nice casual blazer:   Various labels, all Large   J Crew mainline and factory   Bullock & Jones Green Blazer, 40L   SOLD!  
  at first i thought you were opening with a joke. 
picked up this a while back from B&J, my first experience with their line, and it's a favorite     this one is a recent, the orange tag i posted, and it feels great. not my size, 40L, and available.   http://www.ebay.com/itm/180856335656?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649#ht_500wt_1054  
with all of the non-clothing items some of y'all have posted up to share, it thought someone may be able to help me out.   does anyone know of, or has anyone used, a reliable online resource for selling vinyl records? with 3 non-pays in the past month, eBay is losing my favor.    
thank you, sir.    on another note: stopped by a second-hand tonight and found two 38S suits... with no damn pants!!!  FMS (fuck my size).
okay, in need of some education here. some of you are able to tell a lot based on a version of a label (older or current), will you be kind enough to clue me in?     [[SPOILER]]   then, what's the general opinion on these two brands? [[SPOILER]]