or Connect

Posts by elev8rz

Can one of you gentlemen tell em about what I've found here?   Says: Bespoke Grade, Made in England, Barrie Ltd. .... as in Chester Barrie?     Strap completely wraps around the upper.   I'm having my shoe repair shop dress and clean them. Should come out looking like champs.      
Recent Burberry?   [[SPOILER]]      
  It's the full suit, my friend. I'll make it back there Monday at the latest to check it out. PM me your usual measurements to make sure it's a fit.  
any Zegna Sport fans? this has a beautiful feel, micro-houndstooth pattern, and killer buttons. Large and available.       Seersucker anyone?left one of these behind, proxy available (they wanted $40). 42R if i remember correctly, and seemingly in good condition.   Brooks Bros Seersucker, Milano Fit
big nasty Zero Halliburton for $9. Resale on eBay isn't quite what I had hoped. anyone know the details on their refurbishing service?   [[SPOILER]]  
      Thanks to both of you gentlemen. The Dormeuil seemed to be very nice, I'll keep an eye out for it next time.     I figured the Alexandre was nothing special.  I didn't find anything impressive at the time I saw it.
a moment for education if you please. any info on these is appreciated:       this was on a samuelsohn jacket:      
left behind, BD Baggies in 17":   hell yeah those are Mallards flying in paisley!
  i am distraught. i finally decided to got to a record shop in town and get a professional opinion on the value of a neat 5 piece vinyl collection from the 40's that i picked up from a thrift for $2. while walking down the stairs, it slipped from my hand, and the entire leather binding ripped apart. i have seen similar collections sell for upwards of $600. whatever this was worth, it's now a fraction of that.    appreciate the recommendation though. i may peel myself...
i have just added a small collection of inexpensive polo shirts and a nice casual blazer:   Various labels, all Large   J Crew mainline and factory   Bullock & Jones Green Blazer, 40L   SOLD!