or Connect

Posts by elev8rz

Pants are in great condition aside from a small tear in a seam around one of the back pockets (a very easy repair).   Shipping dependent upon preferences, from $6-10 COTUS.
White button-down collar, textured stripes, thick but soft. Excellent condition. Depending on your preferences, from $6-10 for shipping (COTUS).    Measurements as follows: Neck: 17" Shoulder: 21.5" Chest: 25" Sleeve: 25.5" Length: 32"
Two nice pieces of Canali, both available:   White Button-Down with Tonal Stripes, Sz 43/17     [[SPOILER]]     Olive Triple-pleated slacks, Sz. 37x32 (small tear around back pocket seam, easy repair)     [[SPOILER]]

Found this bad boy today. It doesn't have the original deployment strap, but it's still in working condition with only minor scratches on the bezel, and the glass is clean. If any of you watch aficionados will humor me, what might I expect to fetch for this if I were to sell?   IWC Mark XV
These bucks are in fair condition. They still have plenty of life left in the sole. There are some markings which I have been unable to remove: pale pinkish stains on the toe of the left shoe; light soiling both uppers; scuffs on heels; pierce on outer upper of right shoe (from security tag, courtesy of the savages at the local thrift). Pics should give you a good idea of the condition, any questions please ask. Shipping is negotiable. 
These are ending tonight:   Allen Edmonds Tassel Loafers, Grayson last, 11.5 B   Barrie Ltd. Jodhpur, 12 A
I have two handsome shirts from Faconnable. The price is $30 each, shipping included. I'm open to offers.   This is a plaid button-down collar with horn buttons. Measurements as follows: Shoulder: 23.5" Chest: 28.5" Sleeve: 25.5" Length (BOC): 35"       This is a multi-stripe with a contrast collar, MOP buttons, and french cuffs.   Measurements as follows: Shoulder: 22" Chest: 28" Sleeve: 22" (Folded Cuff) Length (BOC): 34.5"
Recent additions and accepting Best Offers. Be sure to let me know that you're a SF member.   Allen Edmonds Grayson, 11.5 B   Barrie Ltd. Jodhpurs, 12 A   Burberry Dress Shirt, 17
  Nordstrom Dark Blue Stripe , 15.5x33 (M), $10   Chaps Light Blue Stripe, 14.5x33 (S), $10   Gitman Brothers Blue Windowpane Dress Shirt, 16x35, $15   Brooks Brothers Blue solid, 16.5x34 (L), $8   BD Baggies Khaki Safari Style, Small, $10   Tom James Blue Solid w/ French Cuffs, L-XL, $15   Faconnable Red and Blue Check, XL, $20