or Connect

Posts by elev8rz

An okay little haul between two stores:   Ermenigeldo Zegna, Flat Fronts y'all, 35x32         [[SPOILER]]   Ermenigeldo Zegna, Golf Chinos (very light weight), 34ish x 32       [[SPOILER]]       From top to bottom: Ermenigeldo Zegna, Corneliani ID, Steven Alan (NWT)         [[SPOILER]] Saks Fifth Ave, staple gray, 34 x 29             [[SPOILER]]   EDIT: all available, PM if interesed 
Found these over the holiday but never shared.         [[SPOILER]]     [[SPOILER]]       Cole Haan Suede Saddle shoes N/A [[SPOILER]]     Leather weekend bag, some of the nicest and most supple leather I've handled (Glove leather maybe?). Unbranded. N/A
EDIT: Just realized how silly this haul looks after jamiebryant's. I'm so sorry.     Not much to speak of recently, but I'm happy with these.       [[SPOILER]]     Found my Easter necktie: [[SPOILER]]     My second Seven-Fold ever:       I'll give you one guess who is going to PM me on this one: [[SPOILER]]
    I have to make a trip to the tailor in almost every case, thrift or otherwise, because of my short and slim stature. $5 for a brag-worthy shirt that only needs $20 in alterations to the sleeve and torso to fit like a glove, well worth it. But, I do agree with amadar that you should be particular by knowing that it does, in fact, have a place in your wardrobe. Good advice.
Yes, I'm aware of the difference. I'll state more specifically in the future.   Yeah, that CD was questionable since I couldn't remember all the clues to look for. I decided that if it was discovered not to be THE Dior then I would harvest the buttons. Thanks!
Somewhat fruitful trip. All available   Loro Piana (correction: Daniel Cremieux w/LP cloth) Navy 2 button, 42R         [[SPOILER]]     Sakowitz Cashmere Blend overcoat, (no stated size) about 38-40R   [[SPOILER]]       And maybe I should have passed it up. You tell me, 16/41     [[SPOILER]]
Found these for my cousin, can someone tell me the maker behind Saks Fifth?             [[SPOILER]]   Also, found these wool knits I'm not going to keep. If interested PM me.         [[SPOILER]]
^^^ I have bought shirts just to harvest the MOP buttons (if the price was right) and I think it's not only acceptable, but obligatory. Great pieces (of pieces, as it were) get a new life. Think of it as an old heirloom passed from one generation garment to another.  
Found a few nice SC's, none my size so they're available.    Loro Piana orphan, windowpane, 38R   [[SPOILER]]   No name Haris Tweed herringbone, about 42R     Old Abercombie & Fitch, nice tweedy wool w/throat latch, 42R   [[SPOILER]]   Canali Proposta brown check, 3 button, 52L (actually found this a long while ago, just want to get rid of it!)  
Got out for a bit yesterday and found a couple of goodies, not my size. Both available. PM for better pics if interested.   Burberry Tuxedo Shirt, Size 16/34     [[SPOILER]]     John Varvatos cotton sport coat, seems recent and unworn, Sz. 54     [[SPOILER]]