or Connect

Posts by elev8rz

These are in great condition. All signs of wear are original and intended (including the busted belt loop) for this model. The thick denim still has its substantial feel. Price includes shipping to COTUS. International members please ask for quote.
I've only worn this pair a few times. They have not been hemmed or altered in any way and have only received one cold soak. If you aren't familiar, please consult Gustin's fit guide. Price includes shipping to COTUS. International members please contact for shipping.
Yes, thanks for your interest. P2P is about 19.5" Shoulder is 17.5"-17.75" Length down back is 25"
It's in great like-new condition with no major signs of wear. Terry lined, dual zipper, kangaroo pouch pockets with internal key ring attachment, melange-like red colorway. Slim fit. Price includes shipping to COTUS. International members please ask.
Lost weight and dropped a size so I'm letting this go. It's in great, like-new condition. I was a 38" chest and felt that it was a perfect fit. Any questions on sizing, best to consult W&H's fit guide. Price includes shipping to COTUS, international members please ask.
Price includes domestic shipping. International customer contact me for shipping offer, depends on country.    Shorts have a sea life motif in aqua blue and white over a brown background. They are in great condition with no stains, tears, or signs of significant wear.
Price includes domestic shipping, international members please contact me for shipping offer (depends on country).    Shorts are light blue and in great condition with no stains, tears, or signs of significant wear. 
I'm selling these together. If you really want to purchase only one I am open to negotiation. Price includes domestic shipping. International members contact me for shipping offer, depends on country.    Both pairs are in great condition with no stains, tears, or signs of significant wear. 
Dig it! Great fit. 
Thank you for your interest!  All of these jackets are in like-new condition and any flaws will be listed.  Priority shipping (usually 3-5 business days) is included for continental United States.  International members please ask.  Some of these do not have a size tag so you must rely on the measurements.   I take measurements as follows: Shoulder:   Chest:   Sleeve:   Length:   If you would like any other measurements, feel free to ask.   Hickey...