or Connect

Posts by elev8rz

Suspected. Thanks!
Hello gents, I'm still getting out there when I'm able. Here's my haul from two stops over the past few weeks. TM Lewin, 16/35 (Available) TM Lewin, 16.5/33 (Available) Vince bleached denim, 34W (Available) [[SPOILER]]  Woolrich shirt jacket, XL (Available) Incotex Chino Lino, 32W (available) Levi's Trucker (N/A) LL Bean canvas crates (match my LL Bean tote bag!) Club Monaco joggers (N/A) Available J Peterman wool shirt (N/A) [[SPOILER]]  2x H. Stockton custom made shirts,...
Made a decent half hour stop this evening. Hugh and Crye gingham spread collar dress shirt  BB Makers 3 roll 2 unlined navy blazer (likely an orphan), 42XL   [[SPOILER]]  BB 1818 Fitzgerald 2 pc pinstripe, 46R [[SPOILER]]  Supremebeing Winking Lion T Vintage Banana Republic Wool Bomber, XL  
This is in great Like New condition, still has that crisp starchy feel. Measurements (approximate) as follows:   Shoulder 17.5" Chest 22" Length 23"
These are Red Wing Heritage Postman Oxfords which usually retail for around $250. They feature full grain leather in tan, leather lining and insole, and an oil resistant rubber sole. I've treated them with boot oil two or three times, never polished. Aside from a few scuffs they are in great condition: clean creasing (no cracks) and plenty of life in the sole. The only reason I'm letting them go is that my foot width is on the border between regular and wide, these have...
These are in good condition: a few scuffs and scratches (mostly on the heel), normal creasing across the toe and vamp, and plenty of life in the sole and heel stack. The sizing has two widths, B in the toe and D in the heel. Shoe trees included.
Cricket bats over a navy blue ground. 57" Length and 4" width.
Great condition, only worn a few times. Very comfortable for the warm weather coming. Full classic fit. Point collar, chest pocket, single button cuff, extra buttons still attached. Size Small, but full enough fit for Medium in my opinion. Measurements as follows: Shoulder 17" Chest 22" Sleeve 25"
These belts are in great condition with minimal wear. Leathers have a nice patina. Price of $18 $12 is for each belt and I am open to offers for multiple items. International members please contact me for shipping. Vineyard Vines SOLD Land's End SOLD
Good condition. It has one spot of fabric wear which is unnoticeable when tied. 63" long, 3.75" wide