or Connect

Posts by elev8rz

This belt is in great condition. It is a dark brown in a charcoal - like shade. The studs are subdued and varied in style: black conical, flat round, and dome shape. It has a heavy brass buckle. Fits size 36-40
These regularly retail for $275+ CC is an environmentally conscious company which uses natural tanning and unprocessed rubber. The upper is a single piece of Brazilian calfskin and is goodyear welted to a natural crepe rubber sole. Leather lined. They are in excellent condition with minimal creasing on the toe box and very little wear on the sole. I've worn them maybe 3 times since I bought them 2 months ago. These make for a great utilitarian look. Shoe bag and extra...
These are cigar brown full grain leather brogues in good condition. They have a leather sole with a rubber heel which shows some wear. The leather upper has a few surface imperfections, but is great-looking overall with a rich patina and the toe creasing is nicely rolled as opposed to cracked like many vintage shoes. Leather lined and goodyear welted. They have years of service ahead of them. Note: these seem a bit on the large side. Inside length about 11.25" and outside...
Would anyone kindly offer some info on these?Polo Denim Jacket, looks like 90's dad-ish but in great condition. Authenticity check? [[SPOILER]] Levi's Corduroy Trucker in great condition, still has that new starchy feel. Tag appears old, but I'm accustomed to seeing a patch. [[SPOILER]]
These are in great condition. All signs of wear are original and intended (including the busted belt loop) for this model. The thick denim still has its substantial feel. Price includes shipping to COTUS. International members please ask for quote.
I've only worn this pair a few times. They have not been hemmed or altered in any way and have only received one cold soak. If you aren't familiar, please consult Gustin's fit guide. Price includes shipping to COTUS. International members please contact for shipping.
Yes, thanks for your interest. P2P is about 19.5" Shoulder is 17.5"-17.75" Length down back is 25"
It's in great like-new condition with no major signs of wear. Terry lined, dual zipper, kangaroo pouch pockets with internal key ring attachment, melange-like red colorway. Slim fit. Price includes shipping to COTUS. International members please ask.
Lost weight and dropped a size so I'm letting this go. It's in great, like-new condition. I was a 38" chest and felt that it was a perfect fit. Any questions on sizing, best to consult W&H's fit guide. Price includes shipping to COTUS, international members please ask.
Price includes domestic shipping. International customer contact me for shipping offer, depends on country.    Shorts have a sea life motif in aqua blue and white over a brown background. They are in great condition with no stains, tears, or signs of significant wear.