or Connect

Posts by redhotblunts

Quote: Originally Posted by lasbar Is it in Central park? Woody is definitively doing a John Lennon ... Woody Allen statue vandalised again By: ThinkSpain , Tuesday, December 9, 2003 The bronze statue dedicated by the city of Oviedo to the American film director, Woody Allen, was damaged again last night by vandals. Part of the film director´s glasses was broken off, which was the same piece damaged in the previous attack. On the...
Quote: Originally Posted by niidawg3 This is the best i have man ... bad picture of me jumping but i think it provides better lighting. I have a few more pics from past winters, but can't seem to find my external hard drive now. wow....I really love the pockets on the jacket and the tight fit. The leather looks soft and very comfortable. I really like the leather straps on the arms, near the wrist, very unique. Thanks for the closer look at...
Quote: Originally Posted by niidawg3 black leather: ! Do you have a better picture of this black leather one, I like the pockets on this one.
Woody Allen meets Woody Allen (the statue)
Quote: Originally Posted by cez ] This is a great fit for you....... I like the jacket, it's hard to tell, is that a dark gray tint to the leather after the wash? from cream to a dark gray ~~ after the wash?
great thread......
Quote: Originally Posted by cez This is a grea bag!!!! wow....nice piece
Quote: Originally Posted by Wolf Among Wolves Wow ...great choice and good taste. The main character of this film is reeking with fashion tips.....
Your factory story doesn't make sense, the story sounds bogus.