or Connect

Posts by highlifeman

Haven't posted in a while, but still trying to hit stores regularly,,,,,Here are my highlights from the last few weeks......gonna try to get out this morning and hit a few as well........ Favorite was this Cucinelli silk/wool/linen partially lined SC......may actually keep,  N/A  [[SPOILER]]  Alexander McQueen w/ LP fabric, may be an orphan though....tagged 50, P/P appx 22") [[SPOILER]]   Levis selvedge x 3...think they are legit & early LVC/ precursor , I think the one on...
Pickups from the last week or so, nothing spectacular but a few decent/interesting finds.....  Been Had Polo Bear Sweater (S) ......   CP3 Hardwood Classics Throwback NO Bucs (ABA)  jersey, keeping for now [[SPOILER]]   NWT BB 346 Lambswool Sweater, M  [[SPOILER]]       Lands End Baird McNutt Irish Linen Pants, fit me so keeping for now   [[SPOILER]]   Robert Graham pullover, L Lily Pulitzer M, Southern Tide XL   Budd Shirtmakers,  Piccadilly Arcade, Minty Point Collar...
Really nice haul EZ ^^^     Some pickups from last weekend, going to try to head out later today.. Been wanting to thrift an alligator belt for years, finally found one, ....so N/A    Trickers with Commando Sole...  [[SPOILER]]      Sebago x Filson Knight boots, already gone so N/A   [[SPOILER]]  T&A, french cuffs, N/A    Patagonia windstopper jacket w/ primaloft, my size so keeping for now   [[SPOILER]]    WIllis and Geiger button up T-shirt, S  
164......still winning......
Its been a looong time since Ive posted, (about a year, didnt seen that long,  man time flies), was keeping up for the most part w/ the thread until a few months ago, caught up on most of the old thread and now the new one this weekend.......Hope everyone is doing well, Happy Memorial Day & thanks to all of those who have served. ....  Here are a few pickups from the last couple of weeks....  Caruso w/ LP Linen/Wool/Silk- Kinda fits so on the fence @ keeping.....  ...
A few pickups from the last week or so, but heading out now to hit a couple stores before they close.......   Willis & Geiger Waffle Knit Sweater, L   Nudie Jeans, 31 x 30.5   [[SPOILER]]  RRL White Selvedge, tag 30w, measure 32 x 34 some distressing at bottom [[SPOILER]]  NWT Lorenzini Plaid, soft cotton, L   [[SPOILER]]  Robert Talbott Carmel LS Linen ,L [[SPOILER]]  2 x Spring/Summer VV for me..... Made in Portugal Hugo Boss Loro Piana 100% Cashmere Double Breasted...
Haven't posted in a couple of months I think, been keeping up with the thread though, some great stuff as always.Also, shout out to Chiron for hooking me up with a much desired Barbour Bedale at a great price!!. Haven't been thrifting quite as much due to work and family taking up a lot more time lately, but here are some highlights from the last month or two-Warning --pic heavy!!!  [[SPOILER]]   [[SPOILER]]
 Thanks Nat! Still haven't figured out how some of the west coast guys are still up and posting when Im going to work.....and I'm not even in the Eastern time zone.....