or Connect

Posts by highlifeman

A few pickups from the last week or so, but heading out now to hit a couple stores before they close.......   Willis & Geiger Waffle Knit Sweater, L   Nudie Jeans, 31 x 30.5   [[SPOILER]]  RRL White Selvedge, tag 30w, measure 32 x 34 some distressing at bottom [[SPOILER]]  NWT Lorenzini Plaid, soft cotton, L   [[SPOILER]]  Robert Talbott Carmel LS Linen ,L [[SPOILER]]  2 x Spring/Summer VV for me..... Made in Portugal Hugo Boss Loro Piana 100% Cashmere Double Breasted...
Haven't posted in a couple of months I think, been keeping up with the thread though, some great stuff as always.Also, shout out to Chiron for hooking me up with a much desired Barbour Bedale at a great price!!. Haven't been thrifting quite as much due to work and family taking up a lot more time lately, but here are some highlights from the last month or two-Warning --pic heavy!!!  [[SPOILER]]   [[SPOILER]]
 Thanks Nat! Still haven't figured out how some of the west coast guys are still up and posting when Im going to work.....and I'm not even in the Eastern time zone..... 
^^Nice haul evolution!!    Been a bit dry for me the last week or so, but did grab a few things and a couple of 1st time pickups.... 1st for me....Cucinelli long sleeve polo....buttons like a man's and fits like a men's large or so,but tag indicates XXXL/XXL..., making me think maybe it's a woman's...    [[SPOILER]]    Anyone have an idea on this OskKosh age from the tag?- Chambray Work Shirt w/ contrast stitching, n/a, keeping   [[SPOILER]]   Another 1st for me, EG...
Can't hang with 3 piece Tom Fords........and some of the other awesome finds lately, been a little dry for me lately, but here are a few pickups.... PRL  Italy by Corneliani 100% linen, 44 L [[SPOILER]]    Alan Flusser bespoke, ticket pocket, dual vent, working cuffs tweed, measures @ 40 S but short sleeves(18" shoulders, 22 pit to pit, 29 length, 22.5 sleeves)  [[SPOILER]]  Paul Smith Made in Italy, 15.5, french cuffs [[SPOILER]]  Bill Reid, large but fits a little...
Happy New Year's everyone, great hauls lately....!!  A few finds from this past weekend..... Only the 2nd Kiton Ive found in the wild, sz 17 (has a couple of spots but should come out)      [[SPOILER]]  Was about to leave the place I found the kiton, when I noticed a rack in the back of the store, snagged the next 3 SC's off of it.....prob all from same donor..  Wool Cotton Zegna Soft, 54 EU, has a couple of discolorations,could just be worn nap of the fabric but may come...
Happy Holidays everyone......Been a few weeks since I posted but have been keeping up w/ the thread and living vicariously....some great finds coming up lately!!! Haven't been going out quite as much the last month or so, but here  are some highlights from the last few weeks: J Press Tweed, appx 41-42 [[SPOILER]]  J Press Harris Tweed, appx 41-42  [[SPOILER]]  J Press Navy Blazer, 43 R [[SPOILER]]  Sweet PRL Made in USA Tweed, dual vent w/ ticket pocket, tagged 41 R ...
Nothing insane like some of you guys have been pulling down lately, but some highlights from thelast few weeks..... Magnanni dub monks, size 9, keeping for now since they fit.....(wish they were brown though...)   Ferragamo studio suede (a little square-ish but may keep as beaters), AE Steen slip on loafers (keeping for now I think)  NWT Bullock and Jones Made in Italy dark green cords, 36   [[SPOILER]]   NWT Hickey Freeman Made in Italy Linen/Cotton Pants  [[SPOILER]]...
Haven't posted in about a month, but have been trying to keep up (with actual posts)some great (amazing) finds as usual!!Been a little dry and haven't been thrifting quite as much, I'll post highlights later on today if I get a chance... But did pick this guy up and wanted to see if any experts had any thoughts on this...  Grabbed it b/c of the lining......... but is it the real deal? No regular maker/brand  tag, was removed...  Looks like maker was Isaia...? thought it...
Have not posted in 3 or 4 weeks, been super busy- you guys have been tearing it up lately as usual!!! Sorry for the pic heavy post, tried to spoiler a lot of it....... A few weeks ago went back to a store I had found a bunch of NWT stuff the week before and found more... NWOB BB suede bucs, 12 D  [[SPOILER]]  NWT Arnau Made in Spain, Large [[SPOILER]] NWT BB Polo, L NWOT Gitman w/ cool pattern, M  [[SPOILER]]  NWT BB CC XL NWT Tabott Carmel, Small [[SPOILER]]  BB Tweed, 40...