or Connect

Posts by plongin

Regal Navy Loafers, US Size 7 (24EE) - $140   - Worn once only, basically brand new - No original box but I will supply a box - for more enquires PM or email me at paul.ong1@gmail.com - Will ship worldwide (add $25)
Chapman Messenger Bag - $170 shipped.   - United Arrows Exclusive - Purchased in United Arrows Harajuku Tokyo - Single compartment - Used sparingly / Condition almost perfect - Fishing Net compartment - Tweed - Ship worldwide - For more enquires contact me via PM or email me at paul.ong1@gmail.com
Sold.
Visvim Americana Deck Folk Sz 8 Oxblood Worn 3 times, but in near mint condition. Will ship with original box.   PM me for enquiries. Looking for S$470 inclusive of shipping.
Fabro-Folk in Black US Sz 8. Looking for S$470 shipped.   Worn twice but too small for me. Almost brand new condition. (I put those yen coins in, but will take em out before shipping)
Looking for TOJ Varsity Jackets in the size range of 44 to 46. All colors are welcome, but preferably black/black or black/navy. Hit me up on PM. Rgds, P
Camo Postboy Hat by A Bathing Ape   - Worn twice - excellent condition - nice camo print, cause camo print is so hot right now - perfect for a casual day out   I ship internationally, $80 shipped worldwide. For more enquiries please PM or email paul.ong1@gmail.com.
Lanvin Tennis Haute High Top Sneakers - $330 shipped.   UK 6 / US 7 (fits on the larger side of a UK 6)   Grey / Navy    Details:   - suede toe caps - satin and mesh uppers - patent heel - metallic tertiary on the uppers     A damn nice pair of Lanvins, these were purchased in Paris from Colette. Worn only a handful of times, however there are some minor stains on the satin on the side panelling of the inner uppers. One of the most comfortable sneakers...
- Samurai Denim S710XX W30 -   Disclaimer: These jeans have been altered to a slimmer fit.    These were bought off superfuture a few years back, with the full knowledge that they had been altered to a slimmer fit. So my guess would be these aren't for the japanese denim purists out there, but if you always preferred slimmer fit denim in a heavy weight, this might just be for you. Disregard what you know about the fit of the 710XX and follow the measurements...
WTS: Visvim FBT Lhamo-Folk Brown Sz 8 worn <10 times; in very good condition (check out the sole) suede is cleaned after every wear. (PS, I removed the flaps because I prefer the shoes without, but they have been kept in solid condition with extremely little use since i dont use them) Was originally purchased in Surrender comes with original box, and original flaps for this pair. $460 shipped worldwide for enquiries or more detailed photos, please email me...