or Connect

Posts by evilWagon

Are those the Sutter mills? Do you have more pics? From what I see they look even better in person.
The countries in mourning, unfortunately he wasn't the only Castro. There's a general consensus north of the border that if you want to go to Cuba nows the time to do it before the travel restrictions etc are lifted and the Yanks come flooding in. Likely the status as a budget destination with mediocre food will change too. If all restrictions are lifted including foreign ownership there will be a flood of investment/development and it will soon be a premium destination....
Anyone have any pics of the sutter mills? I like the hM but I'm looking for black and at 199 the sm is hard to beat
You're all terrible enablers! I had a box with four pairs to return that I was going to wait for the credits to make new purchases but now; I'm ordering more from the sale and not returning the box just in case any of the new ones need to be returned. It's a vicious cycle and when I finally do return it I'll inevitably buy more (shell dalton) because, hey I have a credit I may as well spend it. I'm renovating the front entryway and redoing the closet after several years...
@007Bond Who had these? Any idea of what the non standard sole and colour of the 15D higgins mills were?
Sounds good enough for me to pass on these killer fabrics in the EFF, the stormcloud, reda hopsack, donegal tweed etc had all caught my eye. I'll wait patiently for more details. Hopefully you have an inexpensive fabric as an option while we nail down sizing before I order some of the more premium stuff. If I can find a style that fits well at reasonable prices (for the quality) I'd likely order a dozen pairs. Finding my size in a cut that's more tailored and is well made...
It looks grey with hints of blue, you can get a better feel for the colour from the mto link;http://epauletnewyork.com/collections/bottoms/products/made-to-order-trousers-linen-blends
One last question before I pull the trigger I'm in Canada so after shipping, taxes and exchange this is an expensive mistake if they don't fit, and the Rudys can't be returned. Through both genetics and mountain biking, hiking and skating I've been gifted/cursed with what my tailor calls a 'powerful behind' it sounds less insulting when said with an Italian accent. Basically I have a muscular butt and thighs and I'm 6'7" -250lbs, and it turns some dress pants into obscene...
Thank you; I appreciate the quick feedback especially from a member whose fits I've always admired.
Anyone with experience with the flannel and tweed; I had a lesser quality pair of grey flannel slacks but they would loose a crease halway through the day, in the morning pressed they looked great with #8 shell but by the end of the day they looked like rumpled casual pants so I eventually binned them. Is this a problem that you'd run into with this better quality flannel? Or ever with the tweed? I need to test my size in the Rudys and this seems like a great opprutunity....