or Connect

Posts by evilWagon

That thing is amazing more details? And explanation of what they do to a gun newbie.
You are correct in the wording of the measures brought in but I've read in numerous places as well as heard an interview with a lawyer that was saying this passing would effectively gut the law on the embargo and tee congress up to scrap it officially.
See the news new rules for us import of Cuban products go into effect on Friday. The ban for you yanks seems over.
Another Torontonian, went with black delays today with the tap sole. Shells fine in the cold I've been wearing my Leeds a fair bit. My shell dundees and strands are inside shoes only until the spring.
In NO terms that means below 70 with a mild breeze.
Ah, I've finally read the whole thing. Very informative and judging the fits that really caught my eye critically has given me more insight into what appeals to me and why. It also helps that there's three regulars that have physical attributes similar to my own. Hair and skin colouring like Anden, build/shoulders like Murl and height like chocasa (how tall is he really). So it's interesting to see done well the things that suit each. Does anyone else find elements that...
It's funnier when you explain it.
They were included as close outs briefly during the 2 for 299 sale. I snagged a pair of brown Harrison's but someone beat me to the walnut Jefferson in my size.
Not to mention the exterior picture containing a young child.The house seems a bland attempt at creating something original for people of mediocre taste. So basically like 95% of residential greenfield construction. (Non-builder)
It's not free return from Canada, we pay the return shipping but they'll cover the cost of the replacements.  I've got two pairs I'm thinking about returning shortly. Just had fedex deliver two tonight and my wife discovered the two boxes I'd cleared out of my office. (in addition to the boxes stacked up as I'm redoing our walk in closet).  So we had the 'talk' I have a shoe problem, which after agreeing to redecorate she's suddenly a lot better with.