or Connect

Posts by MarkI

You ride a bike, I thought you had a Harley: p
I ride this and have more fun than I ever did driving any car, highly recommend. 80mpg get at me
BB OHP is one of my favorites after deads. To each his own
Girl is gonna start resenting you for making her do all this shit she seemingly doesn't want to do, also if you want her to change so much you probably shouldn't be with her.
How much can you row TK?
When I was in 3rd grade there was this kid in my class whose parents spoke Russian but he didn't. He was a really sweet kid, just a huge nerd and could get really overbearing some times, would just hang on your neck. He would routinely ask me how to say things in Russian. He stopped after he asked me how you say pickle and I told him the word for dick hahaha, his parents called mine and it was a big thing. I still kind of feel bad.
I'm assuming you mean a regular C7, not a Hennessey one haha. But yeah, the car is pretty amazing, looks gorgeous too.
The reason I got into lifting in the first place was so I would stop drinking a liter of vodka a day ; )
I posted that two days ago, I don't think anyone cares.
Seeing as how i'm Russian, and was born in the Motherland, i'm hoping i've got some of that in me haha, just gotta unnearth it.