or Connect

Posts by MarkI

Unobtainable? Assuming you got autocorrected.Work the shit out of your shoulders and back to create the illusion of a V and offset the wide pelvis.
Acheived that super elusive lat pump today after taking the advice that TK and Jar posted, super sick.
http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/chat-conversation/omg-read-about-greg-kovacs-580783.htmltl;dr, dude couldnt wipe his own ass
I'll be perfectly honest and say that I never was a big fan of squats, did not like the circle jerk surrounding them, etc, etc, but after tonights squat session something just clicked, and now I understand. Got my form down perfect, everything just worked, got a PR and it felt light as hell. I see the light brahs. Even more encouraged to get some proper shoes now.
Excuse me, phaggot? You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker.
Yeah, cheap to me but if I tell my parents to buy me $200 lifting shoes for Chanuka they're gonna be like, what no, heres a sweater from Banana Republic instead : |Gonna go check them out in person at the adidas flagship in the city, see how I feel bout them.I like my Chucks, shit, and this is styleforum afterall, those athletics look like geriatric shoes. Meh.
$200, the fuck?
I started squatting high bar and like it a lot better, with Chanuka coming up I might ask for a pair of squat shoes actually haha.What's the go to recommendation in this thread, adidas rogue or some shit?
Niceness, you and I are pretty much both the same height, and in a little while weight.How much do you weigh when you're 8-10% BF. I'm assuming 185-190?
Anyone here do goblet squats? Could see them being a good accessory on leg day, could help with depth issues.