or Connect

Posts by MarkI

I'm not trying to be a "bellend," but I wonder about this whenever I see you and Coldsnap post #'s.Us three are more or less in the same boat, not lifting for all that long, somewhat similar goals. And out of the three, i've been lifting the least amount of time (one year next month) yet i'm stronger than the both of you.Once again, not coming off as a jerk, is this genetics, consistency, determination, etc?Makes me wonder if you take three genetically identical people,...
NYR = cut down to 10% by my birthday (August 1st) and join thousand lb club. I know both are entirely attainable, really looking forward to this year actually, and in all aspects of life, not just fitness
Yeah, taking the cut slow and steady is wise. I'm going to have to keep reminding myself that, otherwise I might stupidly start burning fat
Great mentality Jar
That's pretty much what I've got, a sore neck that's creeping down into my lat/shoulder region
Also is Bengay or tiger balm etc effective?
Yeah I realized that, but there's also aleve and then Advil/tylenol
For muscle aches and pulls do you guys prefer NSAIDS or naproxen? Tweaked something in my lat/shoulder region and I'm dying from uncomfort
Looks like i'll end up between 210-215, started at 180 last February 2012, with a couple of indecisive bouts here and there. So pretty much put on 30-35lbs in my first year of lifting.If after my cut I retain 18-20lbs of muscle i'll be happy for the time being.At this point I think my body is so accustomed to being a fat fuck, that i'm experiencing diminishing returns on my gains, though I definitely AM still getting stronger, it's coming at a slower pace than even 2-3...