or Connect

Posts by MarkI

What's even the point of that? Looks like an easy way to become the recipient of a Darwin award.
Yeah, the styling is awful, that's obvious.
Anyone ever heard of this brand? Jodhpurs don't look too bad for $210 http://jackerwin.com/products/ike-ankle-boot
It's such bullshit that gyms close early on both the 24th and 25th, and 31st and 1st, either at 5 30 pm, or 3 pm. It's automatically assumed everyone celebrates the holidays, or even has the day off if they do to go earlier? I work till 5, and am working all 4 of those days, meaning thats 4 days of missed training sessions in a 2 week period. i'm legit mad about this.
Also let's wish rhet brah @GraphicNovelty happy birthday. may your gains always be plentiful, and your arms constantly swole
I am doing absolutely nothing haha, so sore.
No way, masterrace is long hair in top knot. Still kind of pissed at myself for chopping all my hair off two years ago.
ARE YOU NOT MIRIN FLOCK OF SEAGULLS LOOK?Yeah, i'm kind of overdue for a cut haha. It looks fine when I take the time to comb and pomade it and shit, but I can't be fucked to do that for a lifting sesh.
synergy brah
Thanks for the compliment man. I am really happy with my progress, considering I have not even been lifting for a full year (that'll be Feb.)We tested maxes, and I got 225 on the bench, that 325 deadlift, and did not push for a max on squat because i'm still figuring it out, but at least I got form down now.