or Connect

Posts by MarkI

Word.Funny thing is, both girls i've had the best and most serious relationships with in my life, both utterly hated their fathers.But they were smart about it, civil and drama free about it, and communicated with him, but possessed the knowledge that their dad was a piece of shit.I kind of like women with "issues" I don't know if that's cliche, and I always attract fucked up girls, dunno
It's frightening to see a grown man just thrown like a doll.
Holy shit, I hate insufferable, humorless cunts. brb tellin me to grow up 28 years old workin as a bartender at a dive, brb tellin me to grow up sayin her cats are her kids, brb daddy issues so far across the usual spectrum shes gone from not wanting men because they're all assholes, to not wanting them because her daddy is the only good one. also wtf at second to last comment. "love them and leave them" thats coming from like a 40 year old woman. yeah, men use chicks and...
Tits way too big, I prefer a nice handful. Would obvi still bang doe
I feel so homo checking my Instagram feed in public cause it's all fitness pages and shirtless dudes, lmao
I do have a larger pool of exercises, and most of then are isolation work. What you say makes me want to rethink my routine, but I also realize we ultimately have different goals. You = be able to lift as much weight between the big three as you can. Me = look as good as I possibly can.I do agree with you when you say that most people would do good with surrounding their focus around the big three, that and constant progressive overload on all my lifts, and deloading as...
She deleted it right quick, which gives me hope. She is private doe dawg
RHET brah opinion, if a girl posts pictures of herself in her bra in Instagram, but the pictures are... Tasteful, can she still be relationship material?
Damn, makes me rethink my routine. I have a lot more accessory work thrown in. You're finding that you're seeing good gains with this?
That's insane. Can that even be fixed, or is the dude never going to be able to lift again?Imagine structuring your entire life around one thing like that, and then not being able to do it.