or Connect

Posts by MarkI

I just wanna get aesthetic really
till i collapse i'ma work these traps how tall are you? i started my cut on monday and weighed 205 also, 185 is my goal as well. i think you probably are a bit more muscular than me to start off. how long you been lifting?
Once Upon a Time in America?
Not that h&m quality was ever great, but the tanks they used to have were great. i have a couple for 2-3 years ago that i still wear all the time.went in a couple weeks ago and bought 4 XL sized ones without trying on. came hame, out of the 4, 2 were sized like mediums, one a smedium and only one was ok.the one that was ok ended up needing to be thrown out after a wash cause it shrunk so much. the others i returned.tl;dr: hard to find good inexpensive slutty tanks
what a phaggot, thought you mighta been doin curls with thatwhered you get that tank?
Also are those your rib bones, or serratus muscles, if the latter I'm jelly
Yeah I'm not saying drop the cut, at this point keep it going as far as you can. I'm saying that once you start bulking if you keep it clean and lift hard, you'll do well I think.
You look a lot meatier than I was expecting. The way you talk about yourself paints you as some Aushwitz survivor, body dysmorphia much?Also the hip width doesn't look nearly as bad as you were saying.If you don't blow up while bulking looks like a really solid base to build off.
Maybe you look bigger cause of the cardio dropping BF and thus more definition?
And yes V post pics