or Connect

Posts by MarkI

That's awesome, good shit.Question for you, or anyone else who has cut before, how do you get through the mental hurdle?I'm looking forward to losing excess fat, but I keep postponing my cut because I'm scared of losing the gains I worked so hard to get over the past year.Originally was going to start after the new year, then I said no, let me wait until my scale arrives from amazon so I can do it exactly, now my scale has come and I'm telling myself I should bulk out the...
TK, why did you lose so much water so quick? Less sodium?
Sucks what happened to that guy, be careful brahs. What's a good accesory exercise to help develop speed and power out of the hole in squat?
When I put my ass lower and knees further out, the movement feels a lot more unnatural, and it's harder to rip it off the floor.
I'm comfortable like this, and it's worked well for me thus far, but I do agree that I might need to try it that way.
Yeah, I don't even lift.
Hit 335 deadliff, tried to go for 355 but it clearly did not work out. Are there any glaring mistakes you guys see in my form that could be holding me back, or is it simply an issue of not having the strength? Im thinking maybe hips could be a bit lower to start?
Haha, you might have a point.But seriously, a half hour of basketball, mountanbiking on cool trails in dope locations, swimming laps. All options that are extremes better than people watching at the PF
Why don't you find a form of cardio that's more involved that you actually enjoy? Biking outside, swimming, prowler, etc...
What're your macros gonna be, how many days a week are you lifting, any cardio, HIIT or LIIT, will the cardio be done on the same days as lifting or not, if so on the same day before and after?Haha...just things like that.