or Connect

Posts by MarkI

Shboffed OKC chick. Could tell she was starved for the D and does not get it nearly as much as she'd like. Mad socially awkward and nervous, which explains it probably. Though i'll say this, desire to please and openess go a long way.
I feel like a pregnant woman with all the cravings I'm getting.
Conceptionist, I forget do you lift fasted on workout days? If not how much carbs do you take in preworkout?
I'm assuming this is on workout days, makes sense, you eat the majority before or after lifting?
Nice, makes me realize how much i've got to go.How do you, and other guys here in general feel about sugars on a cut? Obviously the key is to minimize them, but small trace amounts in food won't kill you right?
I gotcha, at what % do you constantly look good?
Are you beginning to look lean?
Interesting.I would not want an online coach though... i'd prefer someone face to face.How do I even begin looking for someone, is there some sort of coach/trainer resource?
I kind of think it would be awesome to have a coach who tells you exactly what to eat and when,make your grocery list, etc.... And put together your workout plan. I'm assuming this is a very costly venture though, right?
This Super Bowl sucks