or Connect

Posts by MarkI

That and like where do you stop haha, before you hit the ass checks, shave the ass? Too much going on
After shaving my chest and seeing how much more defined it makes me look; I'm tempted to do my legs as well, but I fear that's a bit too phaggoty.
When I make it turns out mad starchy tasting. Need rice cooker.Trader joes for dat whole grain pasta brah
I never understood why people pigeonholed themselves with brown rice for carbs. There are so many other options with totally similiar macros, lentils, quinoa, whole whea pasta (becoming a favorite of mine), whole wheat orzo, etc.. Wtf is the fascination with brown rice. Maybe it's the way I cook it, but it always comes out blah
Intermittent fasting is amazing. Save for the tail end of my fast, maybe two hours before eating window opens, is the only time I get really hungry. Have a little less than half my calories in the first meal, 3 hours before lifting, then after lifting eat the rest of my food for the day, go to sleep. So simple and convenient.
Sir Charles hates football, don't think he's gonna get the reference but I lawled.
@Coldsnap, or any of you help. So i've had this knot of muscle tissue, or fucking something right underneath my right shoulderblade for awhile. I can fucking feel the knot, and it feels great to lacrosse ball or foam roll over it. Lately that area feels like it gets too tight during the day, and is numbing the general area/my shoulder a little bit. It also burns and generally feels very uncomfortable and hurts. What to do? When I foamroll it out, it feels better for a...
Seid for sure
Has anyone else experienced having to piss a lot on a cut. My water intake has always been at least 80oz a day, I peed accordingly but nothing crazy. Ever since cutting I've been pissing like crazy, especially after my large post work out meal. Which is kind of annoying cause I go to sleep a few hours after that.
Heck yeah bro, as long as they're still serviceable ill rock em for a few months. I actually have a pair of Size 10 sambas that fit me well. Email or pm me and well figure it out. Thanks man!