or Connect

Posts by MarkI

Thanks for the write up. Yes, absolutely a typo haha, that was meant to be 72 grams of fat.I like the macro output you made too. I kind of gave mine some thought, but mostly pulled them from a ketogains excel spreadsheet calculator.Question, do you think it would be at all beneficial/possible to open the eating window only after training?
Fuckin squats, every time I think i have it figured out...nope
Chest up is good call, need to do that.Also, finalized my cutting routine, if anyone wants to chime in feel free. @conceptionist you especially haha.Basically intermittent fasting mixed with leangains/carb cycling.I'm going to start with 2700 calories a day, and see how I respond to that. Aiming for 1.5/2lb loss per week to start. I'm currently between 205-210 depending on time of day, probably 18% BF.I work from 9-5, can get to the gym around 6 30. Going to make eating...
How exactly do I make myself do that? I try to drive from the heels on the way up, but for some reason I can't get that mental cue to go
Video of new and improved squat form, was going to video the whole session from warm up to 1RM then back down to reps, but of course my phone had to die, and the charger that I thought was in my gym bag was not there. Anyway, here you go. Comment and critique away
'''Why not get some? Drug testing for the army?
Makes sense.
Kunk lookin thick, solid, tight. ______ Do you guys measure food raw or cooked? I'm confused as fuck. Like with rice, the nutrition label, is that accounting for the rice before or after I cook it? Also chicken breasts, raw or cooked?
Congrats Fuji. Have a cousin who finished NYU Stern and get a job out of Goldman. I'm mirin his money gains
Also, top comment had me dying laughing http://www.reddit.com/r/bodybuilding/comments/1vkseq/my_first_competition_from_a_couple_of_years_back/