or Connect

Posts by MarkI

Would it count if he did it on different days, or would it have to be one after another just like at a meet?Like, can you still say you have a 1,000 total if you never tried doing them consecutively. Random thing that I wondered.
You're a fuckin tank man
Yeah I'm working on that, I think I manage it well on lower weight, but with a max I fuck a bi t.
Thanks brahs! Corny as it sounds don't think I would have gotten here without our little community here. And Tigerprawn, some dudes were definitely mirin, feels good man
Hit 350 dead today! While cutting too, it's weird but I feel really strong, repped 315 2x3 before this. Sorry shit angle but I promise I locked it out Scroll to 25 for action, sorry but can't embed or edit video off phone
Comparison is the thief of joy, be happy with your progress, and focus on being better yourself. Nothing wrong with grabbing inspiration from these dudes though.
I heard they're harder to get on and off, and for skinnier guys without a gut single prong is better. Meh.How did you size your Inzer TK? I'm assuming I need a medium, not a large. If I recall Charly uses a medium and his waist is a lot thicker than mine.
Do you guys prefer single or double prong belts?
Watching golf is really relaxing actually, I agree with this. I used to love watching it when I was hungover. It's also a shit load of fun to go to the driving range and whack a couple dozen balls, never played a full game though.
Hockey is goat of all time sport, basketball next. I don't watch American football either, I understand the appeal but at the same time I don't and think it's kind of stupid. I'd like to get into soccer , hopefully it gets bigger in the states.