or Connect

Posts by MarkI

Just saved my face clean for the first time in at least 3 months...holy shit, that double chin. I knew shaving would be a great impetus to cut haha. I look like a walrus. Also, my skin has definitely took a turn for the worse. It's definitely all the shit food that has contributed to it.
Ah, unfortunate that the armored is not ribbed, really liked the look... definitely will keep them in mind when my bike gets delivered though.
What do the armored cafe gloves look like?
What field are you in ctk?
serious lawl at bodybuilder getting stapled and knocking over the rack
Pretty entertaining, strongman, powerlifter, weightlifter, and bodybuilder see who could do the most BW squats
Also Happy Birthday Sir Charles, all the best
I'm really excited too!! HahaAnd yes, I realize this is going to be fucking daunting as all hell, and I don't know if you saw it but a couple of days back I even wrote about how i've been putting off this cut for awhile now, because i'm worried about how i'll manage.But frankly, after close to a year of bulking, I really want to see what I look like under all this fat, couple that with the fact that I don't really look like I lift, and none of my clothes fit, i'm pretty...