or Connect

Posts by MarkI

Same here, I think it's cause I got it all out of my system between the ages of 16-21. Gonna be 23 this year and would rather leave that shit behind.
Really should not have drank last night. I've been getting more and more disillusioned with drinking and going out, GN and CTK and Lag said. In the back of my mind I still kind of hold onto the idea that it will be fun, and it'll be like old times. I think i'm just getting old... or older. I like waking up, going to work, going to the gym, coming home to eat and pass out. Weekends are ideal if they're quiet, and I can see my friends in an intimate setting. Bars, clubs,...
I grew up in Far Rock, on 32nd St, I could see that school from my window, and caught the subway across the street from it.I've never been back there since I got out, it really is an awful, awful place.
My main goal tonight is to get laid, been too long (3-4 months) All I used to care about was getting wasted and fucking randoms, now all I care about is preserving my gains and keeping my alcoholism in check. In need of busting a nut though tbh, sorry for the candor. Promise ill try not to get herpes, TK
Do any of you guys still binge drink? I've managed to curb my ridiculous drinking habits, but I know that every few weekends shit is going to go down. Tonight is one of those Fridays, blah.
Nice job man.I mean this as a compliment, though it may not sound like one, but I think it's awesome that you're almost at the point of becoming a fully fledged doctor but you don't shove it down anyones throat, like many other med students I know.
Mirin speed, how'd you develop that?
You're a beast, how much longer do you plan on staying natural?
Thanks for all the advice regarding cut guys, gonna take it nice and slow, keep protein high and follow IF protocol regarding carbs like conceptionist said, hope all goes well.
That's awesome, good shit.Question for you, or anyone else who has cut before, how do you get through the mental hurdle?I'm looking forward to losing excess fat, but I keep postponing my cut because I'm scared of losing the gains I worked so hard to get over the past year.Originally was going to start after the new year, then I said no, let me wait until my scale arrives from amazon so I can do it exactly, now my scale has come and I'm telling myself I should bulk out the...