or Connect

Posts by MarkI

I can see where you're coming, but they're not going to be that small, around 6x3...And if anything else I plan on incorporating them into a sleeve eventuallyAlso, I kind of like when I see people with a bunch of small, separate, uncohesive tattoos.
My grandfather was a writer, spent 10 years in a soviet prison because some rat motherfucker called him out. I've got all of his journals from his time inside. One of them is a book of crosswords that he made for himself to keep occupied. There is also some art in it.This is the front cover when you open up the book of crosswords, and thats literally what it says. It would be awesome to get the whole thing as a back piece, but that's not a decision i'm willing to make just...
Getting tattooed today. Woop
I just posted before and after pictures, the results speak for themselves.But no for real it is a great program for many reasons, i'll write a detailed response later, working.
concept and i both do IF and leangains
Instead of just mirin Coldsnap has to comment on my jeans
1st frame is Febuary 2013 right when I started lifting, I weighed 198 lbs of skinny fat. On the right is at the height of bulk before I started to cut March 1st, weighing 208
those are slim straights from uniqlo, probably the best fitting jeans i have left. i dont think theyre that bad
188, down 20lbs from 208. 175-180 is the goal. Still steadily cutting weight at 2750 on lift days and 2350 rest, probably due for a calorie adjustment though. Strength hasn't dropped at all yet, but my endurance has taken a hit, gets difficult halfway through a training session even with intra workout carbs and BCAAs. Body fat estimate? I'd say 15