or Connect

Posts by MarkI

RHET brah opinion, if a girl posts pictures of herself in her bra in Instagram, but the pictures are... Tasteful, can she still be relationship material?
Damn, makes me rethink my routine. I have a lot more accessory work thrown in. You're finding that you're seeing good gains with this?
That's insane. Can that even be fixed, or is the dude never going to be able to lift again?Imagine structuring your entire life around one thing like that, and then not being able to do it.
I completely missed this post, what is your A day look like? Also, myo reps?
This don't look good http://www.lift.net/2014/01/26/brandon-lilly-knee-injury-la-fit-expo/
What is then? Been off of work since Thursday, and been falling asleep at like 4 am and waking up at 2 in the afternoon rouitinely. Have to be up at 6 30 am starting tmrw again, blah.And yeah I know, Pumping Iron is classic.
Is pulling an all nighter, then going to sleep at a reasonable time the best way to fix a fucked up sleep schedule? Also are there any good fitness movies/documentaries you guys liked on netflix?
Thanks brah, appreciate the words!!
Delts are arguably one of my best features, and I think lighter weight higher rep dumbbell presses really got them nice.
Haha yeah same, i'll walk around with a beard for 3 months, taking the trouble to groom it and trim it, then randomly have an irresistible urge to shave it all off, and then I always regret it.I do think it's good to let your skin breath once in awhile though, so theres that.