or Connect

Posts by MarkI

Are you trying to say bulk was unsuccessful or that you think you've reached genetic potential?
You know we gon need before/after pics bruh bruh
Exactly the kind of answer I was hoping for, thanks.
@conceptionist, what's your opinion on not hitting macros exactly? You think it'll fuck you up in the long term? So far on this cut there have been a couple of days where I'm +/- a few grams of one of the three macros. I don't really sweat it, figuring over the course of a week it evens out.
I think the best results will come from utilizing both, I'm cutting now and I'm keeping all big compound lifts 5x5 with heavier weight, squats, deadlifr, bench and OHP, then I'm doing 3x8-10 with accesories at a lighter weight
Would it count if he did it on different days, or would it have to be one after another just like at a meet?Like, can you still say you have a 1,000 total if you never tried doing them consecutively. Random thing that I wondered.
You're a fuckin tank man
Yeah I'm working on that, I think I manage it well on lower weight, but with a max I fuck a bi t.
Thanks brahs! Corny as it sounds don't think I would have gotten here without our little community here. And Tigerprawn, some dudes were definitely mirin, feels good man
Hit 350 dead today! While cutting too, it's weird but I feel really strong, repped 315 2x3 before this. Sorry shit angle but I promise I locked it out Scroll to 25 for action, sorry but can't embed or edit video off phone