or Connect

Posts by MarkI

3 tbsp. 25 calories, 0 fat, 0 carbs and 5 grams of protein? The hype is real brah
Thanks guys, that's pretty much what I do, just been getting lazy with it. @jarude What are these perfect posture exercises you're talking about?
Worked to get rid of APT, now that I'm sedentary and sitting for most of the day I feel like it's creeping back in. What're your guys favorite remedies?
initiate drooling
I'm 4 weeks in and i've lost about 6lbs...I am focusing on slow loss though to maintain muscle.Do you think you've lost any LBM?
All I want is a membership to a gym where no one 1) Loads up the leg press with as many 45's as they could fit on there, then proceed to go down an inch, leave and not remove the plates. 2) People actually knew what they were doing in the squat rack, not using weight they can't handle, going skyhigh and thinking they're the shit. Also using the pussypad. 3) Deadlifts 135 with their back in the shape of a C 4) People smart enough to know they should step back from the...
Typo, actually 580 total* I think she competed at 138lbs, first meet though, and training for about a year in a half.Admittedly I know nothing about women's numbers and what's good and what's not regarding weight class
Ended up meeting up with weightlifter chick on Friday night, she was cool... but after all this time I still end up comparing all girls to my ex, meh. She seemed really into me, and keeps texting me to meet up again and whatnot. I did not feel like there much "chemistry" from my end, but i'll see again, got nothing to lose. Did well at her meet too, placed 2nd in her division, good for her. Also it's crazy how much weaker (i'm not saying this in negative way whatsoever)...
Monday will be a month into cut, here is a log thus far. Monday is also weigh day, so hoping to see some more losses there as well.I don't think the visual changes have really been coming in yet, but i've lost weight, maintained and even gained strength in some areas, and I feel great physically, so i've got absolutely nothing to complain about. Slow is the way to go, trying to retain as much muscle as possible.Both pics are cold and no pump, first is from a month ago,...
I don't want to be one of those guys, but I have a plan.