or Connect

Posts by MarkI

[[SPOILER]]
Yessuh hall monita suh: | [[SPOILER]]
Obviously. But last time I posted pictures from a girls PUBLIC instagram with like 2000 followers a bunch of people in here cried, so i'm not about to post a nude snapchat. If less people are inclined to cry I will post full body bikini shot though.
Oh man, OKC girl is very real. I just saw titties on snapchat.
I'm sorry, but fucking lol.So many feels in here lately
tfw when you got an english degree, and dont want to be a teacher anymore. now youre sitting in a cubicle pushing paper at 22.
Yeah, there have been discussions bout them in here, I know for a fact Conceptionist uses em
I guess, still makes me feel weary....Lifting shoes are probably something you're going to use for the next several years, why not spring for the adipowers that everyone raves about? Pricier, but you were the one talkin bout 200 dolla knits before haha
Also, messaged this 8/10 girl on OKC (RHET would consider her a 10, but I don't like white girls, and she's as close to a perfect white chick, in my opinion) In any case, we exchanged numbers, and have been texting a bit here and there, when she blatantly asks me if i'm looking for a FWB or casual hook up type thing, cause she is.. Then she basically tells me that she wants me to fuck her. Am I being trolled? **worth mentioning, my OKC pics are mostly beginning or pre...
Any deodorant recs from you guys? I've tried both Weleda spray and Malin+Goetz which seem to forum favorites. I don't like the way the Goetz makes my armpits feel, it's got a thicker Vaseline type consistency which is gross. And the Weleda does not really work. I never really smell, just perspire, so something with a neutral to no smell and that will keep me dry would be nice.