or Connect

Posts by MarkI

If you're not one of the founding members of a company, you're just a cog in the machine, effectively making other rich.
Haha, exactly the point i'm trying to make.
If it afforded me the life I wanted it would be a good job.Life I want meaning at least half a mil a year net haha
Spending 40 years at ANY conventional job is not living, I don't care what you do, finance, ibanking, teaching, etc...I don't plan on working past 30, not in the sense of coming into an office for 40+ hours a week and doing some nonsense making other people rich.
Sometimes I think people put way too much emphasis on enjoying their work... All this do what you love, never work a day in your life bullshit, etc.... Frankly, i'd sit in a dimly lit room counting skittles for 8 hours a day if it afforded me the ability to live the life I want. Work to live, not live to work.
Dude really is an inspiration
Pretty much this
I'm gonna 4th MFP, wonderful/
Just goes to show we're all different. I actually feel more natural with low bar, and weight that feels heavy with high, I can do a lot easier with low.
Who here highbar squats? Been playing around with form and bar position yet again, and i'm really diggin low bar. I kind of think my upper body falls too far forward though, going to film a video and have you guys evaluate.