or Connect

Posts by MarkI

Dude that's really quite impressive. What are the details of your routine, athletic background?
What's your height and bf?180 is my goal, with hopes of 175
1) Proportion of women miring someones who jacked and tan, vs those who not jacked and tan
I do dumbbell incline bench, barbell feels kind of funky on my shoulders. What's your reasoning for doing it?
I'm still about that shit I said awhile ago "comparison is the thief of joy" keep doing ya thing, shit will fall into place eventually.
Today was supposed to be a rest day, but I felt like going to the gym, so I just messed around and tested maxes. 355 DL, 260 squart and 235 bench. 850 total at 189 BW, year of serious lifting ALL NATTY. is this good? i really have no idea. also its stupid how high my bench in comparison to my squat, but whatever.
High reps lower weight.I do reverse curls, 4 sets don't even count reps just burn outFarmers walksMore for grip but I like pulling myself into pull-up position and holding for as long as I can
i liked this a lot, fuji will hate it though http://fittish.deadspin.com/an-ex-cons-guide-to-prison-weightlifting-1571930353
I've got nothing against getting a new or nearly new bike, but I definitely don't want a sport looking bike, and the options for newer standards are pretty much nonexistent.Extremely difficult to find at a decent price, but this will probably be the plan.This has got me feeling some type of way, amazing. Talk about spirited driving, but that dude is crazy to be wearing no gear and half helmet driving around like that.
I'm the green of course.And I've known her for a minute, slept together few times and always have fun. She's been kind of flaky before but this shit is just plain rude. I don't mind you canceling on me, just let it be known.