or Connect

Posts by MarkI

Any of you guys could recommend cool jewelry companies? namely looking for some interesting necklaces
doesnt feel good to be cheated on guys.
Girl that I have been sleeping with for the past 5 months, and who we had a "understanding" with cheated on me last night and I found out through the grapevine. Hahahaha these hoes aint loyal man. at the outset i told myself id kill it this summer with randoms from the bar. i literally could sleep with at least 3 different chicks a week, but i didnt, did the one and she did me dirty.
There is no shortening apparently
Col@Coldsnap can you elaborate re: potential problems, my fracture apparently was not that severe
Haven't worked out since around early May. Really sucks. And obviously I get promoted to manager soon as I get fucking hit by a car, so now even though I have the time to lift again I can't. Can anyone speak to recovery from a fractured clavicle, maybe you knew someone? With that being said, I think I'm still in decentish shape for being out of commission for so long. Soon as I get back into it, that muscle memory kicks in and I'll be straight.
Ah unfortunate. I have heard reports that they fit quite big though? About a size and a half?Also, for NYC peeps, can we schedule an appt to pop into the shop and try things on/pay in cash?
Are we going to be able to put in deposits sooner rather than later? Kind of like taking up a line in the queue so it's first come first serve?
Awesome, you are clearly way more knowledgable than I.
Will there be a restock of the Buttero side zips in the near future?