or Connect

Posts by MarkI

Hold on a second, you're telling me if he brings down his weight a few pounds, he'll be more cut?
All of rhet can relate, buncha losers
Alright, so with my new schedule, my 4 day bodybuilding split just ain't gonna work. I want to make the switch to push/pull/legs. Keep in mind I am trying to cut. I can afford to be in the gym 3x a week, an hour workouts. What would you guys suggest?
This is retarded, ahaha.Also woman love being on top, they can control exactly what's going on, hit their spots where they want, control tempo, etc.
I never thought I would say something like this, but I don't want to see pussy again anytime soon. The fucking GM of the bar is insatiable, i'll come off a 12 hour shift, go hang out with staff for awhile, drink, and then we'll get together and she can go for HOURS, literally. so i end up fucking her all night, sleep for like an hour or two then go back to work for another 12 hours. cant lie, this lifestyle is extremely fun, but it is not conducive whatsoever to a serious...
Left my phone in a fucking cab, feel so stupid. Have insurance on it, but it's still a 170 "deductible"
looks funny but works and burns like a mofo
Been doin dem swings like you suggested
@ridethecliche attempted a back shot just for you buddy no one still gave me any BF help, thanks rhet brahs!!
Thank you brah, and yeah, right after this one was done I was already thinking of the next..