or Connect

Posts by MarkI

Nice sheets and comforter while sleeping naked is the best. Do not understand people who sleep in any type of clothes.
Anyone want to critique little bros deadlift? He stopped deadlifting when we stopped working out together, cause he was never really good at it and didnt want to hurt himself. I'm getting back into it so trying to coach him a bit. He's almost 6'2 with long legs, so conventional probably is not the best method for him, judge below. also fucker PRed with a 2 plate bench already, 9 months into working out. good for him. sorry for vertical vid, i didnt film it
Alcohol raises estrogen levels in menAlcohol will stop protein synthesis. Only resumes after liver metabolizes all the ethanol.All alcohol is really high in carbs, and it's all empty calories.Bottom line, is that booze really has no place in fitness/bodybuilding/strength training etc
You could change out the sprocket for different gearing and it makes a touch quicker.
So if pre and post workout you want 30g of carbs, around how many grams fat and carbs are you looking for? i would assume preworkout youd want some, and postworkout too. im assuming that you want to get most of your carbs for the day in those two meals, then the rest of your food during the day will be mostly fat and protein?
Work, work, work!
All this talk, and not one mention of what is arguably the best beginner city bike currently on the market for those cafe racer inclined? suzuki tu250x, buy one used for ~3 grand, sell it for the same price a year later. Looks fantastic, handles well, extremely reliable. and more than enough pep to get your around the city safely and efficiently
@conceptionist is probably most well versed to answer this question. but whats the current heat on timing food intake/how many times a day to eat/protein synthesis etc.
Fuckin a, we totally have an indoor grill too.Also, can someone recommend a decently priced crockpot/slow cooker?
Yeah, we've got a huge industrial freezer that's currently sitting empty as well. And a vitamix blender. It's bothering me now that the thought to do this has never crossed my mind before.