or Connect

Posts by MarkI

Work, work, work!
All this talk, and not one mention of what is arguably the best beginner city bike currently on the market for those cafe racer inclined? suzuki tu250x, buy one used for ~3 grand, sell it for the same price a year later. Looks fantastic, handles well, extremely reliable. and more than enough pep to get your around the city safely and efficiently
@conceptionist is probably most well versed to answer this question. but whats the current heat on timing food intake/how many times a day to eat/protein synthesis etc.
Fuckin a, we totally have an indoor grill too.Also, can someone recommend a decently priced crockpot/slow cooker?
Yeah, we've got a huge industrial freezer that's currently sitting empty as well. And a vitamix blender. It's bothering me now that the thought to do this has never crossed my mind before.
Also last night some wasted cougar told me I was hot and tried to climb over the bar to touch my nipples, when I wouldnt let her and told my bouncer to kick her out she started calling me "a harry potter lookin faggot."
Realizing I have a entire commercial kitchen at my disposal at my bar since the kitchen is closed for the off season... I think i'm going to completely bulk cook my meals for the week. Anyone else do this? Does stuff like rice, turkey burgers, broccoli, chicken breast freeze well?
Who makes a nice slimmer fitting, heavy duffle?
Is there any difference between drinking mineral/sparkling water and regular water other than trace amounts of sodium?
You should look into Rockaway Beach Queens. Up and coming area, really trending right now, recently named one of the hottest places to be or some shit. It's where I run the bar.In the next 2-3 years this place is going to explode into the next Williamsburg or something, and it's beautiful, right on the beach, in the summer I would not want to be anywhere else. You could still find 2BR places here between 1100-1500. Train goes right into the city, would probably be about a...