or Connect

Posts by MarkI

Tvorog, sold it polish/Russian Delis and specialty stores, pretty much same thing
Goddamnit rangers
Rhet diagnosis needed. Been having really awful diarrhea randomly up to 3x a day. I drink a lot of alcohol and eat shitty food and don't sleep enough and don't work out anymore (this is all temporary) obviously that all has something to do with it, but will i die?
because i dont want/have the time to do any research. one of these millions of programs would probably come up as a suggestion anyway.douchhhe
i like this because its quick and easy
Someone want to humor me and create a 2x a week training routine? I'm not counting calories at the moment, it's just too difficult, but I am maintaing my weight... routine would be mostly to stay in shape and retain strength, i'll throw in some shit for bis and abs but it ain't the main focus. Help a brotha out.
ive worked about 60 hours this week already, not counting tomorrows shift.making so much money though.havent been to gym in weeks. cant wait to get back into it thoughlife is a lot of fun right now. i barely sleep cause we all hang after work.summer is going to be a wild ride
Yeah obviously, was not really thinking about that ~10 beers and various shots deep though.
Talking about alcohol. Got pretty wasted last night after work. Sexual innuendo all night from GM, she also has the fattest ass, nicest ass. I keep telling her i'ma fuck it. Must have been pretty serious about it in my mind, cause when we got back to her place I passed the fuck out fully dressed before she was out of the shower, but on the bedside table I neatly arranged the condoms and tub of fucking vaseline I bought at the deli right before hahahahaha
At this point it just looks like i'm fucking everything with a hard corner. Trying to release tight right psoas/piriformis/IT band has become a daily struggle.