or Connect

Posts by MarkI

Just picked up a vintage DJ myself, which is what inspired the comment. would love a coke gmt myself
There is a pretty involved watches thread on the CM side, but not one here. What's everyone wearing watch wise here?
They do, i'll take a pair of mine that i've been wearing to work for the past half a year or so and post them tomorrow.
Hey all, coming at you guys from the Streetwear side of the forum. This is and the one before it are great threads. Does anyone here own a Tag Monaco? Offer up opinions and wrist shots?
Elaborate?
Got pointed to this thread from another part of the forum. Seems like a lot of you guys really know what you're talking about, hah. Can you guys recommend me a cologne that has notes of leather, wood, smoke, tobacco, patchouli... something along those lines. Also, a reliable trustworthy website from which I can order samples of the recs? Thanks1
Anyone hear have Nocello in their home bar? Bought a bottle after having an old fashioned with it at a bar. It's an italian walnut liquor, replacing the simple in an old fashioned with it is splendid. I did 2 ounce Elijah Craig .75 Nocello Liquor 1 dash angostura 2 dashes regans orange
Pre fatigue your chest so you can feel if theyre being activated while youre benching
I really don't understand why anyone would completely cut out animal protein and dairy from there diet.
Whats in your green shakes?