or Connect

Posts by MarkI

Boulevardier
Has it been effective in your cut?
Is spinning a good way to lose weight. I know spinning blah blah, but my girl has a bike just sitting gathering dust, and if i can exercise in my living room while watching tv im down.
Looking to purchase a decent entry level humidor, $150 budget or so. Recs?
I grew up in Rockaway : ) don't gotta tell me. Luckily we lived in an apartment when Sandy hit, still lost two cars and a motorcycle, and had to stay with family for 3 months while they got elevators, electricity and water back. Could have been a lot worse.But yeah, I moved out from home and have been in Willyburg for the past year or so, but I miss the beach, you can't beat it, and especially now that it's on the come up and theres an awesome scene, i'm going back.The A...
Green Chartreuse and Fernet Branca
Is this the derby?
Yessir. It's a beautiful house from the early 1900's, just got fully renovated. original floors, moldings etc. got the entire first floor to myself. 3 brs, huge kitchen, huge dining and living rooms.and its literally right on the beach, will get some pics posted soon.
Didnt you just buy a Rolex?Rhet brahs, just got a sick new apartment on the beach with a deck. looking to buy a grill. charcoal, fuck propane. any recs? figure you cant go wrong w weber
No orange bitters?