or Connect

Posts by MarkI

Anyone other than Redo figure out how to order the $200 Goodyear welted side zip from story et fall?
Does anyone know any good full body routines focused more on BB and hypertrophy?
is blk dnm worth it at retail?
Don't ingest caffeine at all. Makes me feel strange, kind of how I feel when I smoke pot.
@conceptionist So what you're trying to say is that full body workouts 4x a week, with less sets and lower reps closing to your 1RM may yield better results than isolating muscle groups once a week and lifting light for more reps and sets? I could see this being true. I might give it a go. Anyone have any good, more hypertrophy based full body splits they want to share?
Also little brothers progress from when he started in March until August, he's even bigger now, 16 years young. What impresses me most is that he is 6'2 and was able to put on a decent amount of lean size.
First workout yesterday. Incredible, absolutely incredible how much strength I lost. Good thing was everything felt comfortable, no pain whatsoever. Looking back at my logs, last time I did chest I put 225x5x5. I barely eeked out 160x5x5. My 16 year old brother is lifting heavier than me ( kid is turning into a beast actually.) It's been so long since i've done this I feel lost as fuck. What is the latest science behind eating when trying to do a recomp/slight cut....
I've got a huge overstock of Pisco at the bar i'm working at currently. Gonna make a prebatched Pisco Punch... you guys have any creative ideas? Also got a couple of bottles of Frangelico laying around, that good for anything?
Yeah totally her friend.Don't remember making that post. I never called a hooker haha