or Connect

Posts by MarkI

Awhile back we all agreed cardio per workout is the better option vs post workout yes?
Woke up with a 102 fever and a cough so bad I feel like puking, and I have to go in at 5 to bartend a battle of the djs event with like 200 people. howdoidothis
What do you guys use to store your bulk meals in? Shopping around for containers on amazon, glass, plastic, what size? It's also really annoying that I want 7 of the same size containers, but all these sets come with different sized ones.
eh, by cold turkey i mean ive been tapering from 10-12 drinks a day to maybe 3-5 shots of booze strategically arranged throughout the day. its a work in progress. also benzos.
My new years resolution was to go cold turkey on booze for a bit, havent been able to sleep more than 2-3 hours at a clip since. valerian root, zmas, melatonin none of that shit works.... i guess thats the price you pay for being drunk for like 8 months straight.
If you havent worked out in like ~8 months do your noob gains reset themselves? throw the broscience in my face, im ready.
Anyone else a bartender here?
Nice sheets and comforter while sleeping naked is the best. Do not understand people who sleep in any type of clothes.
Anyone want to critique little bros deadlift? He stopped deadlifting when we stopped working out together, cause he was never really good at it and didnt want to hurt himself. I'm getting back into it so trying to coach him a bit. He's almost 6'2 with long legs, so conventional probably is not the best method for him, judge below. also fucker PRed with a 2 plate bench already, 9 months into working out. good for him. sorry for vertical vid, i didnt film it
Alcohol raises estrogen levels in menAlcohol will stop protein synthesis. Only resumes after liver metabolizes all the ethanol.All alcohol is really high in carbs, and it's all empty calories.Bottom line, is that booze really has no place in fitness/bodybuilding/strength training etc