or Connect

Posts by thrift-fu

Picked up this Magee Donegal Tweed coat the other day. Quite finely constructed, and the tweed itself is beautifully woven. 44L       [[SPOILER]]      
Thanks! I initially took my first clothing photos in there because it had the best natural light, but quickly realized that I liked the feel the room gave the photos.
I was only able to hit one store last week, but I still found a few things.   Tweed Aquascutum overcoat, with gun-patch on the shoulder, only a little big for me, so I might convince myself to keep it. 40 Long       [[SPOILER]]   And a seemingly brand-new double breasted Samuelsohn suit, 42 Long       [[SPOILER]]  
10% cashmere 90% wool sport coat, with patch pockets, suede elbow patches and dual vents. Made in West Germany, dating it prior to 1990. No size tag, but measures as follows:   Shoulders - 20.25" Chest - 24.75" Waist - 23.25" Length - 33.5" Arm - 25.25"   The photo with the "Hillary" tag is the most true-to-color. $75 $50 $40 shipped in Canada or USA
  A Pair of Tanino Crisci bluchers in excellent condition. Marked size 7 C (EU), sole measures 11.75" from toe to heel. Wonderfully constructed, by hand, in Italy.   Asking $135 $115 $90 shipped in Canada or USA, but will consider offers. 
  A Pair of Tanino Crisci loafers in excellent condition. Marked size 6.5 C (EU), sole measures 10.75" from toe to heel. Wonderfully hand constructed in Italy.   Asking $135 $115 $90 shipped in Canada or USA, but will consider offers.     
  A pair of Tanino Crisci tassel loafers in excellent condition. Marked size 6.5 E, with a sole measurement of 11" from toe to heel. Finely constructed, by hand, in Italy.   Asking $135 shipped to Canada & USA, but also open to offers.
A pair of Tanino Crisci tassel loafers in excellent condition. Marked size 6.5 E, with a sole measurement of 11" from toe to heel. Finely constructed, by hand, in Italy.   Asking $135 shipped to Canada & USA, but also open to offers.
A Pair of Tanino Crisci tassel loafers in excellent condition. Marked size 6.5 E, sole measures 11" from toe to heel. Wonderfully constructed, by hand, in Italy.   Asking $135 shipped in Canada or USA, but will consider offers.     
A Pair of Tanino Crisci tassel loafers in excellent condition. Marked size 6.5 E, sole measures 11" from toe to heel. Wonderfully constructed, by hand, in Italy.   Asking $135 shipped in Canada or USA, but will consider offers.