Posts by ultramantaro

The site uses your cookie to geolocate, so if you use incognito or private mode you should be able to get in and complete checkout.  Only problem of course without stating the obvious, is unless you have an EU address someone will have to proxy it for you.   One quesiton - for some reason on my browser all the Long and Short sizes of suits/jackets are not in the right number.  For short, they start in the twenties like 23, 24, and 25. What the heck?  Does anyone know...
Sizing for Santoni tends to be strange primarily based on their different lines, and thus different lasts being used.  The GYW line, or GYW models notoriously have a larger last.  For example, a UK7 can actually be closer to a US 8.5 or even 9, whereas most shoes would translate to a US8.  
The outlet terms and conditions page is now the 3rd or 4th result on Google, which means the terms "suitsupply outlet" has been queried, and with results clicked on quite a bit in the last couple of weeks or so.
 Indeed, though some weddings have now literally look like people just stepped out of an H and M catalog.  Sad indeed.
Just checked and it's not online yet
 You will often see a lot of "made with Zegna fabric" suits online, esp on eBay.  They may have Zegna fabric and that's about it.   The ones that I believe Saks Off Fifth used to sell as I'm not sure if they still do, were of decent quality at their price point but many others are suspect at best.  
Congrats!  You are going to need more durable fabrics.  Pretty much the delicate wool pants are a no go, esp when the little ones start jumping on you and trying to climb you, etc. Haeavier tweeds, cottons are the way to go, IMHO. 
Other than the fabric/model tag, pretty much the lining color of the jacket, inside stitching and "multiseason" label are as expected from Zegna mainline.  They do have a facility in Spain.  It's legit.  
 Nice find!  The only thing I can tell you is the more recent GYW models use an orange stained channeled sole, so your shoes are likely 2 - 3 seasons back.  They do also run a bit large, for whatever reason.  
 Likewise to USD.