or Connect

Posts by ultramantaro

actually the 25$ off per 200 works online as well, though the selection online is pretty slim
Bumping this thread.  For those in SF the store is supposedly planned for a Spring opening, then Summer in Union Square on Maiden Lane.     Does anyone have an opening date?  Curious to see the product in person for the very first time.
Maurizi's dont get much love here, but you are talking to a crowd here who are dying devoters to the like of C&J, John Lobb, Aldens and Allen Edmonds.  Almost all of these are VERY conservative shoes, mostly rounded and look a bit "bulky" save for a few.   I've picked up a pair of tan Maurizi oxford wingtips for about 120 dollars on Myhabit last year after a 30% off coupon and they are definitely a great deal for that price.  Compared to my Fratelli and Ferragamo I agree...
 See cutway or semi spread on this site: http://www.hughandcrye.com/pages/dress-shirt-collars From what I can on kamkura's pictures they don't have this type of collar, which most RTW common brands like Zara, BR, do.  I prefer Kamakura's shirt as they have the fit and sleeve length which would fit me better than the above options.
The only problem I see with the shirts is there's no smaller collar option.  (More like a straight collar, not spread nor point)  Wondering if this option will become available?
 Nope.  Perfectly fine for an interview since the underlying dominant color is still grey.   It's perfectly fine.  I can't tell you how many dudes I have interviewed in my career come in with a straight up black suit.
I would if I need a houndstooth sportcoat
 What I meant was the site layout, not the actual product.  I am well aware of the differences, and challenges between one and the other.  The default view where you see various model poses, etc. was a knock off of Suitsupply.  
Black suits are pretty much the default in asian countries for mens business attire. Vm is right that its the reverse of the US where if you wear anything white as a dress, jacket, or coat to a wedding you are asking to get your ass kicked. Only person who is now ok to wear white is the bride, as white is the default color for funerals, afaik for chinese or chinese influenced countries.
 Most of the racks when I was there showed additional 30, 40, or 50 % off from the already reduced prices. There were at least about 15 - 20 suits in the middle aisle (not the far aisle by Hugo) that had this type of clearance on the 30th.