or Connect

Posts by K2793

Selling 3 pairs of J. Crew 484:   Essential Chino in British Khaki Essential Chino in Graphite Jeans in Resin Crinkle Wash   All three are tagged 29 waist, however they measure 15" in the waistband.   Had all three hemmed but tailor made them too short. Right about 28.5" for all of them, jeans may be 28.75".   Hemmed, washed, and never worn. I can't wear them now so am looking to cut my losses.   Asking $75 for jeans and $55 for each chino.
I've found raw denim front pockets to suck regardless if you sized too tight or not.
Wow what a steal,  been meaning to try their raws. Proxy a pair? 
Is it possible to buy denim/pants online and have them hemmed to 30? I know they do it in store so just curious. Would be nice to save $15 and not have to go to the tailor.
Hmm in that case I may go for some xs and try my luck washing and drying. I'm 5'7 125lb
Go with the 220s
Ah alright thanks.   By chance, would anyone happen to know the knee and/or leg opening measurement for the slim fit straight jeans, slim fit color, or vintage chinos? (Size 28/29)
Should I bother ordering some linens if I am an XS in flannels? Can't size down obviously so would it be worth trying or they'll be too big?
Perhaps that model/brand isn't right for you. Sounds like your between sizes. Look for a different cut?
Anybody have one of the wristbands? Thoughts?