or Connect

Posts by K2793

Anyone have experience with the new chino shorts on the site or chino shorts in the past. I have a 29" waist and the small's measurements say 31.5" waist and 12.5" thigh. The 10.5" inseam looks good but I'm surprised its so relaxed. Is that accurate? And/or will they shrink with wash? Should I get the small or not bother
Not exactly sure what you mean but the 3sixteen 120x could pass as black from afar, and it will fade to electric blue which makes for nice contrast. But if you're looking for regular distressing on a black pair I'm sure any would do that over time
Yes I did and got them hemmed to 33". Great work as always
Price is more then fair. If you like it, buy it lol. You won't find 3sixteen cheaper
Does anyone know of a natural belt that is thinner than the usual 4-5mm thickness they come in?
Nice good to hear. I think I hemmed too short though not enough left for combs to form. Ill post a pic maybe. My pair wasnt soft like washed denim but it wasnt really rigid at all either. Does it have a smoother/softer feel from the start?
Does anyone own the N&F x Kamikaze Attack? If so how is it and any fading pictures?
Any guidelines on how to size for cotton briefs? Not sure if I should get a small or medium
Does anyone own the N&F x Kamikaze Attack? If so how is it and any fading pictures? Is it worth the price or is there something better for indigo/indigo?
I really want to pick up a nice leather bifold to start breaking in daily such as tanner goods or corter. But can anyone recommend something closer to 3"x4" (instead of the usual 3.5x4.5) and also the thinner the better. If not ill just get a corter but I'd like something a bit less bulky.