or Connect

Posts by upthewazzu

This is the first year I've run dedicated winters and holy crap do they make a difference. We put studless Blizzaks on our SUV and the difference is incredible. Had snow and ice this morning and I literally couldn't break it loose, never bothered with putting it in 4WD.
according to this article from Jalopnik, the only way to disable the faux-engine sound is to pull the fuse.
Ford pumps fake V8 sound into the new ecoboost Mustang. Not an electric rig, obviously, but same principle.
I'm willing to let a lot slide given that the writers/producers were given 8 episodes to wrap up an entire series that was probably assumed to have at least 3 more seasons coming. Loved this show, however they really messed up by killing Jimmy Darmody in season 2. It was never the same afterwards, and led them to never really having a singular focus. Also never like the Gillian Darmody storyline, until the end. Then it all kinda made sense. Nucky signed his death wish the...
check out the articles on jalopnik about a guy that bought a 5 year old range rover from carmax and already had more $$$ in repairs covered by the warranty than it cost (and he's only 2 years into it).
My locale leaves me little choice; Toyota, Ford, Chevy, or Jeep/Chrysler. I'd be interested in the Audi Q5, but I'm not driving 100+ miles every time I need service.
Anyone driven the new-ish Ford Explorer (I think '11-'14)?
  Don't even get me started on missed field goals to end a game. Our QB set the all time passing record and scored 59 points and we still lost.
I thought the show really stumbled once they killed him off. However, the lead-up to that was kinda stupid, with him trying to take down Nucky with the Commodore, Nuck's brother, & his group. You knew the whole time that Nucky would survive, he was the lead character and face of the show after all.   FWIW, I think this season has been phenomenal so far. Kinda pissed that they're ending it so soon.
 The Australians figured it out.