or Connect

Posts by NoCleverName

Although certainly not in style right now, wigs have been a part of men's clothing for hundreds and hundreds of years, so I don't think it's an entirely inappropriate place to ask the question.  Regardless, there probably are better forums to ask. There have to be men's hair forums out there and I imagine that those would be the best place to ask.  
I got my belt in the mail earlier this week and I've worn it three times since then.  It's really gorgeous and I'll definitely be ordering more in the future.  I've included a two pictures, sorry for the crappy quality, it was taken with my best camera, an iPhone 3GS :(  The quality of the leather is fantastic and I have no doubt it will serve me well for years to come.          
I had to bring my shell Strands (3 months of regular wear) back to the store today because the heel was splitting.  They're going to replace the heel free of charge and send them back to me in 2 weeks, no hassle at all and no questions asked.  While I'm a little disappointed the heel started splitting so quickly, AE has some of the best customer service I've ever experienced, so +1 to them for that.  I'm excited to get my shoes back and hopefully I won't have any more...
[[SPOILER]] I love this watch. Where did you find it, if I may ask?
Oh, definitely, I didn't mean to imply that everyone should be wearing Lobb, just that the shoes need to be in proportion to the rest of the clothing.  If you have a bespoke suit you should have bespoke shoes.  If you have a RTW suit then RTW shoes are perfectly fine as long as they are well constructed and appropriate for the suit.  
Good shoes make a crappy outfit look better and bad shoes make a great outfit look like shit.  I'm siding with shoes being the cornerstone.
I love the coat + tie colors.   Edit* Double spoiler tags, obviously not a pro at using this forum yet.  
I haven't tried any personally, but from a chemical standpoint I'd go with the simplest option first (alcohol) and if it doesn't work, expand from there.  Hairsprays and other cleaners may have all sorts of bizarre chemicals in them that don't damage their intended targets, but may very well damage wool and fabric.
  Excellent, I'm hoping to use the suit twice in June and I'd like to leave a little time for tailoring if it ends up being necessary. (Hopefully not much since it's MTM)
http://www.chemistry.co.nz/stain_frame.htm   That has some info on paint.  I think the general consensus though is that if paint has dried there's no way you'll get all of it off.   Edit* This is the thread that I got that link from: http://www.styleforum.net/t/4084/stain-removal-guide It has a lot of other links that are also very useful.