or Connect

Posts by NoCleverName

I have two pairs of Peal & Co by C&J shoes that need resoling. Anyone know if Brooks Brothers will handle the resoling? If they do, will they get it done by C&J or do they just use a third-party? If not, any recommendations on getting them resoled? I'm going to miss the channeled stitching if I have to take it somewhere local.
 This brings up something I had been meaning to ask about, are herringbone sport coats in good taste? I recently picked up a blue herringbone sport coat and I was wondering whether it would qualify. I imagine it depends on the size of the pattern, what would you consider to be a good size?
Yeah, very impressive. I imagine it will be hard for this to really take off since most people don't have wardrobes extensive enough to mimic the old pictures, but you've done a great take on them here Butler.
Got my order of Dents gloves, Rota flannel pants, and a Drake's tie today. The turnaround time on ordering from you guys is ridiculously quick, I had ordered a number of things from other places in the couple weeks before I ordered from you and your stuff arrived first out of everything. Thanks for the great service.
Email sent, excited to see what comes.
Snagged two ties and a pocket square, hopefully all still in stock. Took a little bit to get through but it actually seemed to speed up towards the end.
I'm just hoping stuff doesn't get bought out from under me while it's in my bag and I'm trying to put some other stuff in there. I'm half tempted to make multiple orders, haha.
$900
$860
I'd be very interested in either the boot or the long wing shoe in whiskey, although not the Chukka and probably not if it was brown shell.   Also, does anyone know what the upcharge is if you just order a single MTO pair? Is that even possible?