or Connect

Posts by eton97

The white Augusta toe cap for me is 100% the best. Then again I do own the double zip in black...
For pointy lovers + some general new stuff.And sneakers.....
T - where you disappeared to brother. Hardly hear from you anymore? Is that your sissyP on eBay?
http://archivesf.com/collections/a-diciannoveventitre/products/black-culatta-dual-twist-zipper-bootsAnd they seem to sell out.....
Yes....Unless you pre order. And still you need to have a relationship with the retailer to get that sort of deal....
Regarding toe shape, these are the aw14 double zip boots Eck refers to;And here are my ss14 double zips with the pointier toe (but less so than CCP)And yes, new either of these will cost you approx $2650
I think nahneum was referring to the caban coat at re-porter which is sz50, not the fishtail high neck which is sz48.But agreed. The highneck long coat is far nicer without the fishtail. I have a sz46 in ACA-EDGE and it's an amazing piece.
I loved my tornadoes. But I love my double zips more. I have the ss14 toe version which is not as round as the aw14 toe that Eck refers to, but mine are still far less pointy than CCP. Personally I think mine are the perfect toe shape you can get. 😊
Mucked up condition but beautiful to look at....makes me think about getting colours other than black. 😁
😄